[Game] Game Thread: Kings vs. Nuggets 1/25

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
I went to nba.com/playerinfo and it took me to the Grizzlies page. I didn't check further but I do vaguely recall hearing his name mentioned a while back.
Yeah, I guess it must be his last team, they might still hold his "rights". Maybe we could trade Salmons for those "rights" and then forget to sign Mikki.

This team is an absolute joke. I can't ever recall seeing any team go from a close game to down 20+ so fast. And the worst part is, they do this ALL THE TIME. Seriously, I don't even recall the 08/09 team being this inept. I don't know why I even bother watching this garbage. Same thing every game. Blown out by halftime and hope for a miracle comeback.
I agree. This team is garbage, trash, and doo-doo. They are a disgrace to basketball.

I don't know how much longer i can support this organization. It doesn't seem like they have any goals out there. We are getting worse and worse and frankly they don't deserve even our TIME with that kinda effort. Jesus christ, these days I wouldn't go to a Kings game even if given free tickets

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Now taking bets on who will be the first Kings player/coach to commit a double technical in order to take the rest of the night off.

Well if it's so obvious that everyone on the team is a zombie, why does Cousins still throw the passes?

u guys are rabid cousins jock riders sometimes.

There simply isn't a reason for a showing like this. Where is the competitive spirit? The fire? Jeez, who would have thought the T-Wolves would be showing us how it's done?

Getting paid the kind of money these morons are getting for every game, they should be leaving their damn non-existent hearts on the court every game, and they don't even play hard. What a ripoff