GAME THREAD: California Classic Day 3: Sacramento Kings v. Miami Heat, July 5th, 2PM PST

What will we get for game #3?

• Total voters
for all the criticism i had for Fox he at least HAS learned something and has changed some of his approach and has improved his playmaking. Mason still playing the same way he has from the beginning... looks good when it works, bad most of the time otherwise...

My biggest concern with Bagley is how he isn't threatening to throttle his teammates for continuously freezing him out at the rim. Multiple times they could have thrown the lob or found him for a dunk off penetration and instead we've seen guards try to toss a floater in.

Wanna see how our bigs look when it's Fox/Bogdan/hell, even Temple getting them the ball instead of Frank Mason and a bunch of scrubs.

I want to see how they look in pick and roll. This is prove it time for Dave Joerger. More of the same and my prediction is the bench area closer to the middle of the floor looks entirely different after this season.

Boogie didn't even do that.
He didn’t shoot great but he still had an impact. You got to admit, a virtual donut stat line from Bagley is a little concerning. I hope you all are seeing things in watching the game that can make sense of this. Come on....talk me off the ledge here.