[Game] Sac @ Por 1/23/12

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
No loose ball fouls being call for cousins. Offense is slow and putrid when Tyreke is trying to run it, he needs better handles and a left hand. Salmons being stinky, Thompson in foul trouble. down

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I didn't expect it posted. Most of the other sites I am on people will private message you a link. My bad.
That's against the rules, too.

If you'll kindly notice the link that jalfa posted, you'll see that you shouldn't be asking for someone to post OR PM you a link to an illegal stream.

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
What really broke the camel's back was Crawford coming in, going 1 on 1 every possession and somehow making crazy terrible shots time and time again

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
What really broke the camel's back was Crawford coming in, going 1 on 1 every possession and somehow making crazy terrible shots time and time again
All of this despite the insistence of the Blazers TV crew that they would beat the Kings by passing it more than them.

New strategy involving Tyreke just pulling up from half court. Can't be any worse than what we're already doing.
The question is... what exactly are we doing? I don't know, everyone on this forum would give a different answer, and I am fairly certain the team doesn't know what they are doing either.

Also, for the love of god can we please trade for a SF that actually contributes and helps? It is a gaping hole. Salmons is a 2 and he should be a backup to Thornton. Greene has still not shown anything and still can't shoot

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
That's what he does. Feast or famine. Not surprisingly since we threw out rookies on him most of the time, it was feast.

That's what he does. Feast or famine. Not surprisingly since we threw out rookies on him most of the time, it was feast.
I didn't see a single unchallenged shot he took. Even the one he took over IT, IT was a finger's length from hitting the ball on the release. I think he still hits those over Dwight Howard.

Why the **** would you think that?
Well if we can't even resign a free agent that was excited to come here, excelled as a starter and publicly stated at least once during free agency that he'd like to resign, I'm not sure what hope we have. We basically lose free agency as a tool. Not to mention trades as the best players now seem to dictate where they'd like to play. At that point, it seems like someone that loves the team but doesn't think we can get people to want to play here would advocate moving to somewhere that levels the playing field.

lovely. just lovely.

and they're talking about the charge that should've been called. Could somebody please take a crowbar to their faces?

Maybe I don't watch enough Kings, but why does everyone seem to love Greene? He hasn't been anything special so far. And good grief hickson, dump it off to salmons for the easy bucket.

I really am struggling watching this. How are we even an NBA team? I would be disgraced as a pro athlete playing like this. I would go kicking and screaming before I am down 15 points. We just seem to not have a care in the world right now. Where is the fire? When things go bad their will to win goes away too.