[Game] Game 19: Sacramento Kings vs. Indiana Pacers, 12/6/14 7 PM PST, 10 PM EST

Demarcus has

• the flu

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Ebola

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Boogie Fever

Votes: 35 79.5%

• Total voters

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Kingsfans.com Official Game Thread
Game 19
Sacramento Kings versus Indiana Pacers

By Stephen Tetsu, I probably have what Demarcus has

Placeholder (If I get to it)

I think JT is the answer tonight. The team is so much weaker without his defensive presence on the court (never thought I'd say that until this year). He needs to keep his head on straight and stay out of the "It's the world vs JT" mindset.

Also it'd be nice if DC didn't look as miserable tonight. He looked better than Lillard, Lawson, Dragic, and competed with the likes of Paul and Parker at one point. Unless that legs seriously injured, that man needs to play with that same confidence.

If those two show tonight, I can't really see a loss here. Unless Sessions is given the opportunity to throw it away....

Fingers crossed

dude12

Hall of Famer
i'm down with starting Landry/JT instead of JT/Hollins. Then use Reggie/Hollins as the bench front court.

end smallball Malone!
I can't stand seeing Hollins on the court...he's not very good. Evans and Moreland off the bench. 2 guys who will bring the heat to the other teams bigs and be active. Makes sense to me.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
The Pacers won't be an easy win...they compete in the majority of their games played this season and they play good defense so they will hang around. David West is back so he might give us some fits and Hibbert will live on the rebounds probably even though he isn't much of a rebounder...I wonder if Hollins will start again because Malone didn't start him in the second half vs Toronto. All that being said, you have to win these type of games...a Rudy Gay type of player and Collison type player should be enough to beat a very depleted Indiana squad, I mean if we can't win one of these next two I don't know if I have words to describe how I would feel.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
We're tired and out of sync due to the injured part of our line-up trickling back in. I am looking forward to both of the front courts waging battle tonight.

If we had ours it might make it easier.

More likely we are looking forward to our frontcourt scrubs vs. your backcourt scrubs. :)

gunks

Hall of Famer
Silver lining to Boogie's illness:

PDA can see that this roster is NOT complete, and he needs to stop sitting on his butt and figure out the bench/big situation (easier said than done, admittedly).

B-Mac gets more shots...

That being said..Lets get an friggin win!

gunks

Hall of Famer
Can't believe I'm saying this, but I hope DWill gets a lot of minutes tonight. See if this guy can ever put it together.
And cant believe I'm +1 this but...

+1.

If he can get back to his pre-Rudy Gay trade levels, he's a legit weapon off of the bench.

OTOH, if he becomes a legit small ball 4, then PDA/Vivek and friends might go off of the Basketball 3.0 deep end...

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
DMC in the house! Maybe his mere presence will encourage the team to do better...

And as I type that, we start with a turnover.