[Game] Friday morning game

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Bjeli taking advantage of preseason basketball by playing like an elementary school girl Kobe would berate on instagram.

By living in Ohio And being retired I will head to breakfast and then home to watch the game.

So I see the game comes on like at 6:30 am on the West coast I believe so are a few of you skipping work or just making a late start out the door Friday morning?

It’s a exciting time of the year with our team and I will reflect on the 20 years since I moved away and had my season tickets.
GO Kings
Started my own practice 1.75 years ago. Designed a practice where 95% of my work is done remotely. So I'm sorta working right now, while the Kings are playing in the background.

After 1st half: Bogi & Body 5/7 3 PTs, Barnes 10 points on 100% shooting. Sabonis might foul out both Bagley and Bjeli. Bjeli ok shooting, careless turnovers, lazy defense. Fox good, but 3 fouls. Hopefully, 2nd half will not turn in extended garbage time. However, it would still be interesting to see how rookies look like.

Last edited:
After 1st half: Bogi & Body 5/7 3 PTs, Barnes 10 points on 100% shooting. Sabonis might foul out both Babley and Bjeli. Bjeli ok shooting, careless turnovers, lazy defense. Fox good, but 3 fouls. Hopefully, 2nd half will not turn in extended garbage time. However, it would still be interesting to see how rookies look like.
I'm actually looking forward to seeing Harry in this offense. His passing would kill. Assuming all is good with his knee(s).

I find it amusing that by half I was starting to think of who we should play and who should be traded.
I need to settle down and just watch the game and yes I would love to see our two rookies get a few minutes in the game.