Francisco Garcia is a bum

Status
Not open for further replies.
BMiller52 said:
ok lets play kevin martin, not like it matters now we've been getting owned badly.
hes been garbage all season, i dont understand the hype that kings fans had on him....he cant shoot, all he does is miss ally-oops

na i like francisco, he just shoots too much...i kinda feel bad for him though, he seems like a nice guy......i seen him pre-game against houston and dude was hitting all of his threes, it was amazing....he cant bring it during the game though

GoSACtown said:
na i like francisco, he just shoots too much...i kinda feel bad for him though, he seems like a nice guy......i seen him pre-game against houston and dude was hitting all of his threes, it was amazing....he cant bring it during the game though
That may because you know... hes a rookie ?

O

ONEZERO

You have a second year player sitting on the bench cause he's as inconsistent as they come, you've got a center who can't rebound, a PF who can't rebound, a PG who can't play D and has also found a way to not really make assists anymore, a long tenured king who shoots as good as they come but can't figure a way to play any type of aggressive basketball, but the one you complain about is a rookie whos natural abilities and skills and athletism are not really made to be a great nba player?

hahaa, one loss and everyone is back to i hate the team mode. They will probably lose to spurs too, but give em time. Francisco will come around. If not, eh. it would be nice to have bonzi and artest. that would be awesome.

The funny thing is everyone here, the bee, the radio all expected us to lose tonight and after this beat down everyone is ready to hang someone

BigWaxer said:
The funny thing is everyone here, the bee, the radio all expected us to lose tonight and after this beat down everyone is ready to hang someone
Um, not really a beat down. Pistons didn't play great at all. Mediocre at best. Kings just overly suck ***.

I'm not high on Garcia either right now. But I'm willing to give him at least as much time as Martin. After that, Rick can flip a coin for all I care.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Um...? did I miss something? Were we expected to win here? Was ANYBODY here delusional enough to have ANY expectation that we were going to beat the Pistons tonight? Behind a flurry of Cisco and Martin threes no doubt?

Not understanding the timing or purpose of this thread. Tonight, after playing the defending Eastern Conference champs in their gym, on the 4th game in 5 nights for us. TONIGHT we are suddenly going to get disappointed and complain about the kids?

Last edited:
For Bibby not running the offense he does decently with assists. I have him on my fantasy squad and the past few games with tonight as an exception hes been averaging 6 plus.

In this thread of madness I'd like to point out that Garcia had 5 rebounds in 17 minutes, more than SAR, Peja, Bonzi and Bibby. That is all.

Lower your expectations for Garcia and Martin. I'd rather play neither any significant minutes but with our roster, there seems to be little option. I still like Garcia over Martin but it's very slight. We're stuck. What can you do?

No, Cisco just hasn't been very patient. He just needs to let the game come to him and quit jacking up 30 footers. Whenever he plays within the offense he looks much better. He even looks like he can be a starter.
But, sadly, I have to agree about Martin. Hopefully I'm wrong though because I like his game.

nbrans said:
In this thread of madness I'd like to point out that Garcia had 5 rebounds in 17 minutes, more than SAR, Peja, Bonzi and Bibby. That is all.
I like the Kid-I think he has heart and I think he will be a decent NBA player. I am not saying he cost us the game either. However, he looked lost and out of control.

natedizzle said:
How do you define an "Impact" player.
Did someone expect him to be the player that made a big difference in this team this year? Be a starter, put up big numbers? I think people just have way too high expectations for a low pick in his 1st NBA season. Geez, how many minutes of game time total has he had? Not to mention he didn't join a nice, stable team, already working well together.

natedizzle said:
I like the Kid-I think he has heart and I think he will be a decent NBA player. I am not saying he cost us the game either. However, he looked lost and out of control.
You mean, he looked like a rookie?

Status
Not open for further replies.