For Jeremy (Nov. 13)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Yes, birthday threads generally go in the Lounge. But in this case, I don't think anyone will mind if I put this one in the main forum...

The reason? This thread is for our board owner and Grand Poobah, Jeremy!

There are a lot of things that make Kingsfans.com so much fun to come to. Without Jeremy, however, NONE of it would be possible.

Jeremy, I want to thank you for letting us all have a place where we can come to talk about the team we love, where we can share silliness like "what are you eating?" and where we can actually get a sense of family and community.

I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Three cheers for Jeremy!

Hoo-rah! Hoo-rah! Hoo-rah!!!

I want you to know I went to considerable time and expense to get you this special gift: your very own balloon ride!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Jeremy, I can now put a face to the person I hold in highest regard around here. And, as much as I love KingsFan.com, that is saying quite a lot.

Thanks for all you do for us. You have made my love for the Kings even more enjoyable these past few years.

And so, on your special day, it is with great pleasure that I say...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SIR!!!

VF21 said:
I want you to know I went to considerable time and expense to get you this special gift: your very own balloon ride!!!

6th said:
Jeremy, I can now put a face to the person I hold in highest regard around here. And, as much as I love KingsFan.com, that is saying quite a lot.
Wait, which one is Jeremy? The guy with the cowboy hat or the guy with the goggles? Or, (gasp!), one of the dangling heads???

HAPPY BDAY Big Bossman.

Happy Birthday!!!!!! I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to meet you at the opener. I was so depressed by the end of the game, I forgot my own agenda!

Jeremy,it was good to meet you and your wife,only wish the game had been better. Thank you for all you do, its greatly appreciated.HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and my all your wishes come true..