Food thread/what are you eating?

****note**** you don’t have to post a picture of what you made or are eating a description would be just fine

One of my other forums I frequent has a food thread that is pretty fun. This thread can be for posting pictures of food you are cooking or what you have eaten at local places. I’ll start with a few shots of the food we make at the restaurant.

Last edited:

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I'm going to be munching on Veteran's Day freebies pretty much the rest of this week, so I'm not going to be doing much cooking in the immediate future. Most of my food ends up tasting better than it looks, anyway.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I'm not going to disrespect authentic Italian pizza, since I've actually had the real thing (stationed in Italy my first two years in the Navy). Call me a Philistine, though, but I prefer American style.

I did get this sour cream and mushroom pizza from this place next door to me and my ex's apartment, though... I'd go back to Italy, just for that.

you never thought about opening up a Phillipines cuisine restaurant before you opened your current one?
that would be a tough sell in my area. We have a metro of 100k. The town I live in is 68k. We have a large number of Bosnians, 16 percent African American, a fair amount of Burmese but less than 500 Filipinos. Probably not enough support for a Philippines inspired restaurant all though we do have Filipino dishes on our menu occasionally

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
that would be a tough sell in my area. We have a metro of 100k. The town I live in is 68k. We have a large number of Bosnians, 16 percent African American, a fair amount of Burmese but less than 500 Filipinos. Probably not enough support for a Philippines inspired restaurant all though we do have Filipino dishes on our menu occasionally
yeah you would have more success in a California I'd imagine or elsewhere where there is a decent population.