Following Potential *2020* Draftees

Yeah I mentioned Badji after watching him play for Senegal not long ago, today I was watching the 18's FIBA euro and man there's a 6'11 skinny Durrant like player on Serbia wears #2 Aleksej Pokusevski the guy is super fluid can handle and shoot plays exactly like KD (not like Bruno Cabaclo he's got high IQ). The guy if he can add even a little bit of muscle (even without it) legit looks like a freak. Legit looks like a next level prospect.

Last edited:

bajaden

Hall of Famer
Yeah I mentioned Badji after watching him play for Senegal not long ago, today I was watching the 18's FIBA euro and man there's a 6'11 skinny Durrant like player on Serbia wears #2 Aleksej Pokusevski the guy is super fluid can handle and shoot plays exactly like KD (not like Bruno Cabaclo he's got high IQ). The guy if he can add even a little bit of muscle (even without it) legit looks like a freak. Legit looks like a next level prospect.
He will definitely be added to my watch list, which I might add is getting pretty long. There are quite a few players this season that I see as solid rotational players, and some that could be more. Like Killian Tillie, who I like a lot, but he can't stay healthy..

Early on, I'm interested in BJ Boston. He reminds me a bit of Brandon Ingram physically but he's a real SG so the concerns of a 200 pound combo F might be avoided with him.

I have watched a bit more I will take back the he plays exactly like KD but he's got similar movements/handles at that size (shooting style) but is def obviously not the scoring talent KD (nor does he look to score like KD) is but man the kid's passing is at like a Jokic type level he's got insane court vision and smarts, like I said if he even develops an average human body in terms of mass he's going to be legit.

bajaden

Hall of Famer
Early on, I'm interested in BJ Boston. He reminds me a bit of Brandon Ingram physically but he's a real SG so the concerns of a 200 pound combo F might be avoided with him.
Well at the moment Boston is in the 2020/21 class. Unless he reclassifies. A player that is rumored to reclassify, and who was mentioned in an earlier post is N'Faly Dante, a 6'11", 230 lb center, who Kentucky is also rumored to have the inside track on. If not, then he adds to the 2020/21 draft, which will be a very interesting draft, because that's when 18 year old high school players become eligible. What that means is that you'll have all the usual suspects from the 2020/21 draft, along with a lot of 18 yr old's that would have normally been in the 2021/22 draft.

This a draft that will be rich in talent well into the 2nd rd. Which is why a lot of teams have been stockpiling 2nd rd picks for that draft. I believe the Kings are owed picks by the Heat and the Grizzly's that year, so they'll have 3 picks altogether in the 2nd rd. I'm hopeful that the NBA will increase the number of players you can have under contract on your G-League team that year. It's time the NBA had a legit minor league system in place where each team has control over the players they're investing in.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
It's time the NBA had a legit minor league system in place where each team has control over the players they're investing in.
Amen!

I mean, two players on Two-Way contracts is better than none, but looking at how, say, baseball does it makes basketball's two contracts look paltry. Looking just at the 40-man roster, baseball has 25 active players and 15 inactive (in the minors unless they're hurt), which is a 5:3 ratio. The same ratio for NBA teams would mean being able to have control of 9 players in the G-League.

This isn't the kind of thing that would break an NBA team's bank - current Two-Way players get just under $80K per year (at least, because they get pro-rated NBA minimum salary for the games they are called up to the active roster). That could get bumped to $100K per year per Two-Way and the cost of 9 two-way players would be basically exactly the same as the minimum salary for an NBA player with no experience. With that many two-way players, I would think that it might make sense to increase the number of years that the contract could be signed for from 2 to 3, but give the player an out to sign an international contract anytime after one year and give other NBA teams a chance to poach a player on an NBA deal after two years.

If nothing else, having more players under direct control would probably increase the profitability of (at least relatively local) G-League teams - imagine the interest in the Stockton Kings if they were playing 7-9 kids who were under some sort of contract with Sacramento on a nightly basis.

bajaden

Hall of Famer
Amen!

I mean, two players on Two-Way contracts is better than none, but looking at how, say, baseball does it makes basketball's two contracts look paltry. Looking just at the 40-man roster, baseball has 25 active players and 15 inactive (in the minors unless they're hurt), which is a 5:3 ratio. The same ratio for NBA teams would mean being able to have control of 9 players in the G-League.

This isn't the kind of thing that would break an NBA team's bank - current Two-Way players get just under $80K per year (at least, because they get pro-rated NBA minimum salary for the games they are called up to the active roster). That could get bumped to $100K per year per Two-Way and the cost of 9 two-way players would be basically exactly the same as the minimum salary for an NBA player with no experience. With that many two-way players, I would think that it might make sense to increase the number of years that the contract could be signed for from 2 to 3, but give the player an out to sign an international contract anytime after one year and give other NBA teams a chance to poach a player on an NBA deal after two years.

If nothing else, having more players under direct control would probably increase the profitability of (at least relatively local) G-League teams - imagine the interest in the Stockton Kings if they were playing 7-9 kids who were under some sort of contract with Sacramento on a nightly basis.
I agree completely. And, right now, the Kings are still paying the salaries of players on their G-League team over which they have no control. So it seems to me that paying a little bit more to have control, is a hell of good investment. One of the requirements before the league can implement such a system, was that every NBA team had to own their own G-League team, which I believe has occurred. It would be nice if the change came at the same time 18 year old's are allowed into the draft. It's nice to have 4 draft picks in that draft, but you have to have someplace to put them.

bajaden

Hall of Famer
A player to keep your eye on this coming season is Cam'Ron Fletcher, who just committed to Kentucky. I'm stunned that he's rated as a 4 star player. He's an elite athlete who can run like a deer and jump out of the building. He has the talent to become a lottery pick and I'll be shocked if he isn't one come draft time. That's assuming he decides to enter the draft. He has some work to do if he's going to make it into the lottery. Right now he's a 6'6" SF, although he looks and plays taller than that.

His handles need tightening, and his jumpshot needs refinement. But he does have the foundation of a midrange and 3 pt shot. He scores most of his points at the basket in transition, putbacks and alleyoops. He's shown the ability to be a top defender with great lateral quickness, and instincts. He also blocks a lot of shots and at times looks like he's on a pogo stick. Calipari has been great at turning 4 star players into first rd, and sometimes lottery picks. Tyler Herro being the latest.

This kid certainly has all the tools to be the next. Having said that, it might benefit him to stay two years at Kentucky to polish up his game. At any rate, he's fun to watch, and I plan to be doing just that.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
Well at the moment Boston is in the 2020/21 class. Unless he reclassifies. A player that is rumored to reclassify, and who was mentioned in an earlier post is N'Faly Dante, a 6'11", 230 lb center, who Kentucky is also rumored to have the inside track on. If not, then he adds to the 2020/21 draft, which will be a very interesting draft, because that's when 18 year old high school players become eligible. What that means is that you'll have all the usual suspects from the 2020/21 draft, along with a lot of 18 yr old's that would have normally been in the 2021/22 draft.

This a draft that will be rich in talent well into the 2nd rd. Which is why a lot of teams have been stockpiling 2nd rd picks for that draft. I believe the Kings are owed picks by the Heat and the Grizzly's that year, so they'll have 3 picks altogether in the 2nd rd. I'm hopeful that the NBA will increase the number of players you can have under contract on your G-League team that year. It's time the NBA had a legit minor league system in place where each team has control over the players they're investing in.

Dante is interesting. There is definitely some skill there and obvious physical potential.

I see my boy Aidan Harris-Igiehon still isn't getting any love. I don't want to hear from anyone half-way through the season how they always knew he was a serious prospect!

bajaden

Hall of Famer
I see my boy Aidan Harris-Igiehon still isn't getting any love. I don't want to hear from anyone half-way through the season how they always knew he was a serious prospect!
Well, your forcing my hand a little earlier than I wanted. I wanted to see him play 5 or 6 games at Louisville before giving my early thoughts on him, but, only for you.... Aidan is a 6'10" PF/SF (he might be capable of playing both positions in the future) who already has an NBA body. His nick name is the "Irish Hulk", because of his body, size, and the physicality he plays with. As a raw prospect (I'll explain raw later) he has all the god given tools he needs to be a very good basketball player, and that includes desire and work ethic.

First, he didn't start playing basketball until he was 13 years old, and was 5'6" at the time. He happened to be in a gym in Ireland where he lived at the time, and the coach of one of the local teams was a couple of players short. Spotting Aidan and his friend, he asked them if they wanted to fill in. They agreed, and Aidan fell in love with the game. Coach White was blown away with how quickly Aidan picked up the game since he had never touched a basketball prior to that.

Between his 13th and 14th birthdays, Aidan grew to 6'5". Coach White arranged for him to visit the United States where he ended up with a scholarship to one of the academy's. Now 6'10", and maybe still growing, he's turned himself into a top prospect with a scholarship to Louisville. I used the word raw earlier because there are parts of his game he needs to improve, and some habits he needs to break. He needs to improve his ballhandling if he wants to play the SF position. He has the tendency to put the ball on the floor in traffic when he doesn't have to.

I don't want to nit pic him because he's come a long way in a very short period of time, which is why I wanted to see him play a bit at the college level before commenting. I'm posting a couple of video's, the first one showing him in action, and the second one, the longer one, which shows who he is as a person. He's an impressive young man, who I'll be rooting for all year.

Well, your forcing my hand a little earlier than I wanted. I wanted to see him play 5 or 6 games at Louisville before giving my early thoughts on him, but, only for you.... Aidan is a 6'10" PF/SF (he might be capable of playing both positions in the future) who already has an NBA body. His nick name is the "Irish Hulk", because of his body, size, and the physicality he plays with. As a raw prospect (I'll explain raw later) he has all the god given tools he needs to be a very good basketball player, and that includes desire and work ethic.

First, he didn't start playing basketball until he was 13 years old, and was 5'6" at the time. He happened to be in a gym in Ireland where he lived at the time, and the coach of one of the local teams was a couple of players short. Spotting Aidan and his friend, he asked them if they wanted to fill in. They agreed, and Aidan fell in love with the game. Coach White was blown away with how quickly Aidan picked up the game since he had never touched a basketball prior to that.

Between his 13th and 14th birthdays, Aidan grew to 6'5". Coach White arranged for him to visit the United States where he ended up with a scholarship to one of the academy's. Now 6'10", and maybe still growing, he's turned himself into a top prospect with a scholarship to Louisville. I used the word raw earlier because there are parts of his game he needs to improve, and some habits he needs to break. He needs to improve his ballhandling if he wants to play the SF position. He has the tendency to put the ball on the floor in traffic when he doesn't have to.

I don't want to nit pic him because he's come a long way in a very short period of time, which is why I wanted to see him play a bit at the college level before commenting. I'm posting a couple of video's, the first one showing him in action, and the second one, the longer one, which shows who he is as a person. He's an impressive young man, who I'll be rooting for all year.

Agreed on all counts. He is definitely raw although he should still be able to contribute immediately with his size, athleticism and developing skillset. But he has a lot of room to grow. I don't see him ever playing meaningful minutes at SF as he is too big. I think he's more likely to be able to switch to C than SF, with his primary position being C. He is one big dude, and apparently he hadn't even lifted until very recently.

My boy Baja, that's exactly what I was trying to coax out of you :p

bajaden

Hall of Famer
Agreed on all counts. He is definitely raw although he should still be able to contribute immediately with his size, athleticism and developing skillset. But he has a lot of room to grow. I don't see him ever playing meaningful minutes at SF as he is too big. I think he's more likely to be able to switch to C than SF, with his primary position being C. He is one big dude, and apparently he hadn't even lifted until very recently.

My boy Baja, that's exactly what I was trying to coax out of you :p
That's my goal in life, to make sure your happy.. Man, talk about taking your goals down a few notches. :rolleyes: I tend to agree with you on him playing the center position is more likely than the SF position. Especially in today's NBA. I was referencing previous statements about him from talking heads. Anyway, he's definitely on my to watch list. Louisville should be very competitive this season. They also have Jordan Nwora, who is also very highly regarded.

bajaden

Hall of Famer
The Oregon Ducks just got a huge commit out of N'Faly Dante, a 6'11", 240 lb center from Mali. Dante was one of the top players in the 2020/21 class, but he has reclassified into the 2019/20 class. I'm not sure where he'll be ranked in that class, but I suspect somewhere in the top 10. Dante is already a physical specimen who runs the floor well, blocks shots, rebounds, and put's in anything around the basket. He's blessed with a quick second leap looking like he's on a pogo stick at times.

Obviously he's a very good athlete, whose likely to make an impact on the defensive side of the ball immediately. Offensively, he's raw, almost a blank slate with all his scoring coming at the basket. However, he has shown glimpses of a mid-range jumper, so he is expanding his game. He needs to work on his footwork around the basket, and become a more fundamental rebounder. Right now he's getting by on his athleticism, but will be challenged by bigger and more athletic players in college.

All in all, there's a lot to like. He has all the tools to become a good player. He has a good motor and seems to have a good feel for the game. He's definitely someone to keep an eye on.

Amen!

Yeah, a legit farm system has been so overdue. MLB has been doing it right, in terms of player development and team control, for so, so long now that I don't understand what the problem is with a league like the NBA finally catching on.

bajaden

Hall of Famer
Yeah, a legit farm system has been so overdue. MLB has been doing it right, in terms of player development and team control, for so, so long now that I don't understand what the problem is with a league like the NBA finally catching on.
Not to make excuses, but baseball has been around since the late 1800's, and basically had no rules when the league was created. The NBA came in existence with nothing but rules and one of those rules was uniformity. Therein lay the problem with the D-League. Every team had to have a D-League team before there could be anything resembling a minor league system similar to baseball. Unfortunately that took a while, but now, every team does have it's own.

Hopefully, things will move faster now. I would expect the draft to eventually be expanded to three, maybe four rounds. The NBA has always been about controlled growth. There's always that fine line between too much, and not enough. That's what I keep telling myself when I look at my waistline.

Not to make excuses, but baseball has been around since the late 1800's, and basically had no rules when the league was created. The NBA came in existence with nothing but rules and one of those rules was uniformity. Therein lay the problem with the D-League. Every team had to have a D-League team before there could be anything resembling a minor league system similar to baseball. Unfortunately that took a while, but now, every team does have it's own.

Hopefully, things will move faster now. I would expect the draft to eventually be expanded to three, maybe four rounds. The NBA has always been about controlled growth. There's always that fine line between too much, and not enough. That's what I keep telling myself when I look at my waistline.
Great points. Specifically about uniformity.

I guess my frustration is why it took so long for all teams to have a developmental team. It’s not like the NBA is the MLS — a new league still laying down the groundwork. The NBA has been a money making monster for the past 35 years or so. Moreso for the past 25. IMO this should have started happening quite a while ago.

But, again, you’re spot on regarding MLB having a huge head start and less rules to contend with.

bajaden

Hall of Famer
Well this year the Kings will have a 1st rd pick, and presuming we make the playoff's by grabbing the 7th or 8th spot, I would assume that our pick would be somewhere between 15 and 20. So with that in mind, I'm paying a little more attention to players that I think could fall into that area or below. That doesn't mean I'm going to ignore the lottery possibilities, because who knows what the future holds. And, since we also have four 2nd rd picks, a lot of my attention will be directed there.

One such player, who plays for Utah St. is Neemias Queta, a 7'0.25", 225 lb center. He'll be entering his sophmore year after having a very nice freshman year where he scored 11.8 ppg on 61.4% shooting overall. He also grabbed 8.9 rebounds and blocked 2.4 shots. After the season he tested the waters by entering and then later withdrawing from the draft. He did participate at the combine in the five on five's, and in the agility drills etc.

His agility numbers were a little below average for a 7 footer, but when you watch him play, he's a very coordinated, fluid athlete which belies those numbers. He has excellent length (7'4.25" wingspan and a 9'3.5" standing reach, 32.5"max vertical) which he uses well in both rebounding and blocking shots. He operates well in the pick and roll where he gets most of his baskets. He does have a nice touch around the basket and I would like to say he has good post skills, but it looks more like he's making it up as he goes, but successfully.

Make no mistake, he's far from a finished product, but he has the beginnings of someone who can play in the NBA, especially on the defensive of the ball. He's an excellent rim protector. He has some bad habits, like putting the ball on the floor when it's unnecessary, and he's very right handed. But he's also very young. If he had stayed in this last draft, he likely would have gone in the 2nd rd. But I think with improvement his season he can move up into the 1st rd. Especially if he's able to add a consistent 3 pt shot to his tool box. By the way, he was born in Portugal.

bajaden

Hall of Famer
While I'm on the subject of big men, another interesting prospect is Omer Yurtseven, the 7'0", 275 lb center from Georgetown. Omer will be a 4 yr junior after playing his freshman and sophmore years at North Carolina St, and then sitting out a year to transfer. What makes him interesting is his game away from the basket. His sophmore year he attempted 44 three pt shots, and made 22 for a 50% average. While 44 attempts isn't a lot of shots, it's not insignificant either.

He has nice looking form and a fairly quick release. He's also a good post player with a deadly left handed hook shot. This will be an important year for him. If he can increase his three pt attempts and keep the good average he could start moving up the draft boards. He's not a terrific rebounder, but he certainly holds his own, and has shown himself to be a fairly good rim protector, blocking 1.8 shots a game.

bajaden

Hall of Famer
Another player that might fall into the area where the Kings will be picking is Florida's Tre Mann, a 6'4", 170 lb SG. I believe he's ranked somewhere around 32 or 33 in this high school class. Personally, I think he's better than that, but we'll certainly find out this coming season. Other than being on the thin side, there's a lot to like about Mann. He has good handles for his age and was able to go anywhere he wanted at the high school level. He has a terrific pull up game, with a lightning quick one motion release that will remind you of Buddy.

Despite being on the lean side, he's not afraid to attack the basket and is a good finisher. It's hard to judge how good a defender a player is at the high school level, but he certainly puts out the effort. I'd comment on his catch and shoot abilities, but after watching a ton of film on him, I don't remember too many catch and shoot opportunities, but my bet would be, that if he can shoot off the dribble, he can catch and shoot. His offensive game is quite advanced for his age which makes me wonder why he wasn't ranked higher. Here's a video of him.

Been watching some of the ABA preseason and a player that caught my eye recently was Marko Simonovic (not to be confused with the other older one that played for Serbia in the WC). He's 6'10 19year old PF/C 220 pounds and a really good athlete with decent developing skills.

It's early in the season, but still very quiet in here. Only two games for Wiseman so far, but he looks like an elite prospect to me. His size, the way he moves, athleticism, touch, defence, shooting stroke. Looks like a big time prospect.

I also love Anthony Edwards, he's slightly undersized for SG but he's very strong and athletic. Physically he's a bully who can score, defend and has a developing all-around game. I love his personality too. He and Wiseman are top of my board at the moment.

This looks to be a PG heavy class which isn't ideal for us if we luck out and land near the top of the draft. I really like Cole Anthony and RJ Hampton, but PG is likely off the table for us. Both guys look like they have a lot of potential. LaMelo Ball is obviously talented but I don't really want him anywhere near us. Matching Lavar with Marvin's dad is a recipe for disaster, I already worry enough about Bagley senior without introducing another helicopter parent into the mix.

Deni Avdija is a guy to keep an eye on. He may be available towards the middle of the first round. Very talented, extremely fast/explosive SF with a gritty personality. I'll be watching closely to see how he does this season.

At the moment it's definitely Wiseman and Edwards at the top of my wish list.

bajaden

Hall of Famer
I agree on Avdija and will certainly have him on my must watch list. I'll likely be concentrating on players I think will go in the middle of the first rd or below. I still have faith that this team will reverse course and either make the playoffs, or just miss. I like what I see from Wiseman. As you said, an elite athlete with defensive potential. He needs to show more game away from the basket.

I like a couple of Kentucky players. Both Tyrese Maxey and Kahlil Whitney have looked good so far. Whitney in particular is interesting. He looks like a linebacker, but has elite athleticism. I'd keep an eye on both these players. Maxey is a bit undersized for the SG position, but he's very talented. I also like Mathew Hurt from Duke. He's been impressive in spurts. He has great size for the SF position, and so far he's shooting close to 37% from the three.

This draft isn't highly touted, but you can bet that by years end, the talent will have risen to the top, and there will be a few surprises.

I agree on Avdija and will certainly have him on my must watch list. I'll likely be concentrating on players I think will go in the middle of the first rd or below. I still have faith that this team will reverse course and either make the playoffs, or just miss. I like what I see from Wiseman. As you said, an elite athlete with defensive potential. He needs to show more game away from the basket.

I like a couple of Kentucky players. Both Tyrese Maxey and Kahlil Whitney have looked good so far. Whitney in particular is interesting. He looks like a linebacker, but has elite athleticism. I'd keep an eye on both these players. Maxey is a bit undersized for the SG position, but he's very talented. I also like Mathew Hurt from Duke. He's been impressive in spurts. He has great size for the SF position, and so far he's shooting close to 37% from the three.

This draft isn't highly touted, but you can bet that by years end, the talent will have risen to the top, and there will be a few surprises.
Curious as to what you think about Edwards? Very early in the season to have a good read, but he's an early favourite of mine.

I've watched a little of Maxey and my impression is that he's not a great athlete and needs to get much stronger. Just a first impression so I need to watch him more. I like the sound of Whitney so I'm definitely going to start researching him.

My boy Aidan Harris (Igiehon) hasn't got much PT for Louisville. I'd imagine he's very raw. Hoping he gets into the rotation as the season goes on.

At the moment it's definitely Wiseman and Edwards at the top of my wish list.
I'd be curious to see how the team manages it's roster if they took either of those guys.

I don't think a Wiseman/Bagley frontcourt is optimal as I think both are players who flourish close to the rim and are adequate away from the basket. Taking Edwards would mean you'd have Hield, Bogdan, & Edwards. I wouldn't hesitate taking either of those guys in the draft while being open to hearing trades for Bagley, Hield, or Bogdan.

I like Ball's game and think he has the potential to be the best player out of this class, but I don't see how we take him knowing what Lavar has publicly said about Luke Walton when he was Lonzo's coach...

I'd be curious to see how the team manages it's roster if they took either of those guys.

I don't think a Wiseman/Bagley frontcourt is optimal as I think both are players who flourish close to the rim and are adequate away from the basket. Taking Edwards would mean you'd have Hield, Bogdan, & Edwards. I wouldn't hesitate taking either of those guys in the draft while being open to hearing trades for Bagley, Hield, or Bogdan.

I like Ball's game and think he has the potential to be the best player out of this class, but I don't see how we take him knowing what Lavar has publicly said about Luke Walton when he was Lonzo's coach...
I think both of those guys are BPA (granted it's early and my opinion could change) and I have no intention on passing on a franchise talent for supposed fit. Look how that turned out for us last time. Take the BPA and figure out the rest after. Not necessarily disagreeing with you btw. We'd have to make trades but that could strengthen us in other areas. I think SG and C are bigger needs than PG and PF for obvious reasons. I'd love to have a SF at the top of my board but I just don't, yet. Hopefully that changes.

I really, really like Edwards. I’m obviously not out on a limb there. If we picked him, Buddy would probably be on the move. Fox/Edwards would be a filthy backcourt. I think Edwards would be the closer we lack.

Conversely, I don’t like Wiseman. He’s coordinated but has zero explosion. Which would be fine if he had Jokic skills, but obviously he does not. I just don’t see it with this guy.

What do you guys think of Scottie Lewis?

bajaden

Hall of Famer
I really, really like Edwards. I’m obviously not out on a limb there. If we picked him, Buddy would probably be on the move. Fox/Edwards would be a filthy backcourt. I think Edwards would be the closer we lack.

Conversely, I don’t like Wiseman. He’s coordinated but has zero explosion. Which would be fine if he had Jokic skills, but obviously he does not. I just don’t see it with this guy.

What do you guys think of Scottie Lewis?
I'll be honest, to give an opinion about any of these players future is nonsense right now. Lewis is an example. Based on just two games, I wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole. But I know he's better than that, so I'll withhold judgement for about 20 games. Not sure why anyone wouldn't like Wiseman. What we know so far is that defensively, and from a rebounding point of view, he looks very solid. Offensively, around the basket, he's very good. Obviously, he needs to develop a game away from the basket.

To pass because of fit, the idea that him being on the floor with Bagley would crowd the post, might be legit, but it doesn't take improvement on the part of Wiseman or Bagley into consideration. At this point in time, I think Edwards might be the best player in the class. I happen to like Cole Anthony as well. However, it's way to early to say who is or who is not a top five player.

A couple of players that I like, Whitney and Hurt, have yet to establish a position in my mind. In the case of Whitney, it may not matter. He looks like a Zion Williamson type of player, just put him out there and let him play. By the way, I'm comparing style, not abilities with that comparison. I'm curious to see what Charles Bassey brings to the table, after such a disappointing year last year. One thing I do know is that someone we aren't projecting in the lottery will rise up the boards and surprise us.

And someone will fall as well. As for the Kings, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Kings draft another PG in this PG rich draft. Yogi's future with the team is limited, and I doubt the Kings plan on keep Joseph around long term either. Not to mention, they'll need another young athletic PG for situations like the one the Kings are confronted with right now.