Following Future Prospects

Cayden Boozer (the less hyped, shorter, guard prospect brother) did steal the show at the Peach Jam. That was about as good of a showing as he could've possibly had and even like 15 assists in the semi-final. Cool to see that.

Here's some of the latest footage from Tyran Stokes...Who I feel pretty comfortable saying profiles as a lottery pick, the Nuggets winning the chip with Aaron Gordon playing such a key role is only gonna help his chances.. It's kind of absurd to try and gauge his talent level vs players his own age.. This isnt the first post I've made about him in this thread, and it wont be the last, as its going to really take a heck of a PF propsect to knock him down a peg from that top PF spot..

Definitely see some Aaron Gordon in his game... Many compare Domas to Jokic, could we somehow land this kid to be our AG?!?!? It'd literally cost the farm tho, would be a trade all the picks situation, this kid is a lotto pick.

Betcha Charles Barkley will love this kid.. Betcha he'll say Stokes reminds him of himself.

Here's some of the latest footage from Tyran Stokes...Who I feel pretty comfortable saying profiles as a lottery pick, the Nuggets winning the chip with Aaron Gordon playing such a key role is only gonna help his chances.. It's kind of absurd to try and gauge his talent level vs players his own age.. This isnt the first post I've made about him in this thread, and it wont be the last, as its going to really take a heck of a PF propsect to knock him down a peg from that top PF spot..

Definitely see some Aaron Gordon in his game... Many compare Domas to Jokic, could we somehow land this kid to be our AG?!?!? It'd literally cost the farm tho, would be a trade all the picks situation, this kid is a lotto pick.

Betcha Charles Barkley will love this kid.. Betcha he'll say Stokes reminds him of himself.
Is he related to that Stokes that played in the NBA for Memphis and was really solid for Tennesse I think, He is built like him/looks like him but far more athletic obviously

Is he related to that Stokes that played in the NBA for Memphis and was really solid for Tennesse I think, He is built like him/looks like him but far more athletic obviously
Thats Jarnell Stokes, no relation.

Tyran's family is from Louisville, though I dont think he grew up a fan of the Cardinals. But yeah he's a beast of an athlete.

That highschool team he's on Prolific Prep(AJ Dybansta listed above is on his team), is going to draw quite a bit of attention this season so we'll be hearing this players name a lot more soon.