[Fantasy] 2009 WNBA Pick One Challenge

Why is it when I pick a Shock player, they suck..Lol
Alot of us picked BRAXTON tonight...I don't even like watching her play:rolleyes:
My sentiments exactly. Never was impressed with her even though some announcers say she's athletic this and that....But I feel bad whenever she gets a 30 or high 20 P+R+A and I did not use her for that night.....now that I (and we) did....look what happens.:mad:

Braxton. I :mad: U.

ps. Regarding not looking back....It's pretty tough up here. don't know if I can hold this for long. and lastly, IF ONLY THIS GAME ENDED TODAY TOO.;)

Three KF'ers in the top 15 overall leaderboard! and KB is nearing the top 50 too.

WTG Kingsfans.

Btw, we miss you here MBF. Your comments and analysis are always neat.

Three KF'ers in the top 15 overall leaderboard! and KB is nearing the top 50 too.

WTG Kingsfans.

Btw, we miss you here MBF. Your comments and analysis are always neat.
WhooooHoooo! Nice work everyone! Can we get a team trophy or something special;)

Gotta ask LUV13 & Krista...Where did you find that rookie last night?:cool:

I followed her overseas. I needed some help and figured she would start producing soon.

Try not to get your Copy Cat on.

Or at least wait a week til you do. Please???

I followed her overseas. I needed some help and figured she would start producing soon.

Try not to get your Copy Cat on.

Or at least wait a week til you do. Please???
Lol...well might have to use her soon, since you jumped me;)
That's ok...plenty of room at the top for us posse members.
Gotta give you & KB props for knowing your money players!

Nice work team:cool:

WOOHOO!

KF'ers back on top and now with 3 in TOP 15 (including #1 ;)) and 4 in the TOP 50.

Welcome KB to the leaderboard. Keep on climbing!

WOOHOO!

KF'ers back on top and now with 3 in TOP 15 (including #1 ;)) and 4 in the TOP 50.

Welcome KB to the leaderboard. Keep on climbing!
Wow, congrats mdme!! That's awesome!! :) Keep on trucking along, just don't pick anyone I do because my picks have been cursed lately...hopefully you don't have Ebony Hoffman ;)

Wow, congrats mdme!! That's awesome!! :) Keep on trucking along, just don't pick anyone I do because my picks have been cursed lately...hopefully you don't have Ebony Hoffman ;)
Thanks. It's still early though. Which means two things....

Plenty of time to get things wrong.....or
More time for more KF'ers to make it to the top.

Let's go guys.

Copy Cat...

That is all I got to say...

What would you do without my choices???

BTW I HATE CHERYL FORD!!!
Come on sista...Where's the Luv13;)

I hate picking most Shock players..lol.

Hey we teamates gotta stick together right? We must stay at the top as one:p

Hugs from me to you & thanks for the tips!

Weak!!!

Well I will try not to be bitter...

So here is the thing. I spoke To Janelle McCarville. I told her I was gonna pick her against the Storm tonight, so I needed her to not burn all of her energy on Us and save her energy for them.

She ASSURED me that she had me covered. She promised.

So I don't know if she is gonna make up for the Horribleness that was Cheryl Ford last night, but I am putting my faith in her.

YES I am speaking my fate to the Universe.

COME ON J-MAC.

Thanks! I could have sworn you were gonna pick her too, tonite!
Did you see Montgomery, she went off!
Needed to put a little distance between myself & LUV13...we were getting too cozy;)
Well, I am saving Zogota for later. That was the plan all along ever since I noticed her talent.

BTW, today on KF'er got taken out of the top 50. C'mon KB, you can do it.
and NBH, keep it up. Luv13, get back in here too.

am trying to hold the fort. :)

Well, I am saving Zogota for later. That was the plan all along ever since I noticed her talent.

It wasn't my fault.
BLAME CHERYL FORD.

J-MAC came thru for me, so I am hanging in there. But It is gonna be one of those finishes. My vets are gonna have to come thru with some consistancy for me, and I will need a special effort here and there. Fortunately I have a few left in the tank. I am gonna burn another rookie tomorrow because I need one of my vets later next week.

Fingers Crossed People, Lets get our 4 in the top 15 going again.

(Hey where do you find the overall leader board?)

Who's everyone picking today...Luv13?;)
Just messin with ya...I may roll with a Lynx player.
Good luck everyone....Lets do this!

(Hey where do you find the overall leader board?)

Who's everyone picking today...Luv13?;)
Just messin with ya...I may roll with a Lynx player.
Good luck everyone....Lets do this!
You can see the overall leader board in the "Pick One Challenge" banner near the top of the page. There are five tabs up there, click on leader board ;).

I have a Lynx player, going with one of their rooks tonight. (Sorry if I jynx her for any of you leaders!!)

Well I pulled My Lynx player. I took Chante Black.
A mighty 4 pt effort from her.
She was expendable and worse case I am still Positioned.

I forgot Whitmore was coming back today. she messed up the rotation for me. No matter. Next week is the Big week.

LET'S GO KFers.

Lets get those top 5 spots.

You can see the overall leader board in the "Pick One Challenge" banner near the top of the page. There are five tabs up there, click on leader board ;).

I have a Lynx player, going with one of their rooks tonight. (Sorry if I jynx her for any of you leaders!!)
when you are in your home page (for the pick one challenge game) it is on the banner at the top. near the right side.

ooops, the above reply was meant for NBH.

when you are in your home page (for the pick one challenge game) it is on the banner at the top. near the right side.

ooops, the above reply was meant for NBH.
Thanks all:cool:
Well I had Charde...she was average at best, but I'm not hatin on her....
Lets see what surprises are in store for us next week!

Team Kingsfans!!!!

How about Seimone????

JK... I would have taken Brunson but I opted for Another Shock Player. Kara Braxton. She is Due for a good effort.
Please don't let me down...

Woo Woo Woo...

And this is for Nicoel to bring back some Turkish Mojo

CHEW!!!