Family pics

At the Kings Game

That's me with the Peja jersey, my daughter TO MY RIGHT and then my wife (she's got her arms folded).

The one game the Kings won during the playoffs we went, and I recorded the game and what a surprise ... we were on TV 5 times. My wife transferred to her computer and now we have pix AT THE KING'S GAME !!!

Attachments

kingsgurl87 said:
awww...VF she is so0o cute!!!!! she looks like she had been crying..lol..:) I love her outfit and her hair..very cute!

Yes, she is still a little bitter over the Webber trade! Thanks for posting the new pic VF21.. She makes her Mommy very proud.. :D

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Kingsgirl4 said:
Yes, she is still a little bitter over the Webber trade! Thanks for posting the new pic VF21.. She makes her Mommy very proud.. :D
You're very welcome, daughter dear. And for the record, the Little Princess' mommy makes HER mommy very proud, too!

:D

Here are a couple of pics of my kids that we took yesterday...it was very warm outside (about 90 degrees) and the kids had fun playing in their little pool (hence they are in their swimsuits!) Anyway, here are Christopher and Katie...

Attachments

bored

I'm bored so I decided to post some pics
thats me
thats on my senior trip..the beautiful mountains of Tennessee
thats me on our senior trip...we went 4-wheeling...I will never go 4 wheeling again....it's a long story..it invloves me, the ATV, and a cliff..need I say more..:)

Last edited:
bibby-the-man said:
Here's me, the great artist lol just playing. That was awhile ago when I was on my grade 8 field trip. I had long hair.
you'd think a guy who makes all sorts of wallpapers would know how to resize a pic.

O

ONEZERO

"Here's me, the great artist lol just playing. That was awhile ago when I was on my grade 8 field trip. I had long hair."

didnt u just graduate from 8th grade? how long ago is that? u make it sound as if it is a younger and older picture of u.