Family pics

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Oops. Sorry. It was a satellite picture of Hurricane Emily... guess they updated it and the link isn't good any more.

;)

I have an Emily (my little girl) .... she's the one standing to MY RIGHT in the pic I posted in this thread.

She acts like a hurricane at times and her room looks like one went thru it !!!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Fixed it...

My daughter used to call the Little Princess a tornado. It appears now, however, she has graduated to Hurricane.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Kingsgirl4 sent me this picture of the Little Princess yesterday from her cell phone. (Modern technology totally amazes me.) The caption said, "Hi, Grandma! These are my new friends!"

Last edited:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Okay, guys. Now I'm starting to feel guilty. I love - of course - sharing pictures of the Little Princess but I want to keep seeing YOUR family photos, too! Come on! Grab those cameras. Get some photos of your loved ones!

:D

okie-doke.

Why is everybody screaming this "Happy Birthday" aggression toward me????

-------------------------

Oh wait.... there's the big smile:

I've got a couple of boys too, but they're older. I can't post without their a-ok, or they'll think I've ruined them for life. You know the drill.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Wonderful pictures, VF and rhuber. I took a picture this week of a couple of boys who had made a tent in my living room. I will try to get around to posting it.

Great photos, VF and rhuber! I'm kinda jealous of all you people who have photos of kids and stuff to put up. But then again, I don't want kids and I'd feel like a total narcissist if all I posted were photos of me. :eek: Oh well.

^ Great pix VF and Rhuber. VF, she doesn't look like she's having too much fun with Spongebob and Patrick. lol aww so cute, and Rhuber that face in the first pic is absolutely adorable!

These are all really great photos! It's nice to be able to see who we're talking to and their beautiful families, too!

7th, I remember well the days of building tents in my grandma's living room when it was raining outside....aaaaahhhhh, those were the days! :)

Here is a picture of my Niece Gianna (left) and my step-daughter Shelby (right) with Lryic, our new puppy. VF isn't Lyric huge now? She is going through her awkward stage now. Sorry the pic is not that good quality, but for some reason my computer is not recognizing simple Jpegs. Anyway....hopefully it's not too distorted.

Attachments