Evans

Whatever happens in the offseason the Kings need to Keep Mo Evans. I loved his defence on Ray tonight. If he keeps working, he could make a nice starting 2 guard in this league.

Keep up the hard work Mo.

We have to keep him, hes pretty much a rookie and look how well he played against Ray Allen, he hit his shots when he had too and had heart. The Kings have a starting shooting guard next year.

He is a keeper unless he is packaged with a deal to get an elite player. Bibby IMO is 100% off limits unless for KG otherwise anyone is fair game for sign and trades or trades.

Good defense on Allen (there's not much you can do when he nails his fadeaways) and very good, patient offense. Evans will be a good player for the future, no doubt about it.

Mo is good. He can have few bad games, but you can count on him giving 150% effort. Hopefully with a little more respect from the refs he will be even better.

Mo is a good player and I would have liked to see more of him this series. too bad. definetely a keeper. has tremendous upside if you ask me.

I say try starting him at the 2 and accelerate his learning curve. We're in rebuilding mode, it's not like we have anything to lose.
~~

Kudos to Mo for all the hard work for this season! Keep it up or kick it up a notch for next season!

He's a keeper unless he's packaged for a great player in return.

GoFoMo....Mo! ;)

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
I do remember saying earlier in the season I would have been fine with him starting over Cuttino. I hope this guy refines his game in the offseason b/c he has every tool possible to be a very good star player. Just look at how throughout the season he got his jumper to be more consistent. This guy is a keeper no doubt.

I love Mo Evans. I really hope the Kings keep him. He's a good player and a great person. One think about Mo I like, he's doesn't do a lot of silly mistakes.

GO MO!! PLEASE COME BACK TO THE KINGS!! KINGS, PLEASE RESIGN HIM!

F

Fillmoe

hes not a rookie. he needs help on offense badly! i always see him standing at the corner 3 spot........ but hes definetly a keeper! with some help he can become a really good player

A

AriesMar27

he's good, but not starting for 82 games good.... coming off of the bench with decent minutes good, definitely... just not starting the entire season... i hope we go after a real starting caliber sg and pf.....

artest/boozer
maggette(jaric)/boozer
evans/kg(i can live with him starting if we have kg)
the list goes on and on...

you think that we could get nene? maybe martin? wait... dont want that one....

F

Fillmoe

i dont want boozer! hes overpaid and hes not even that good. i would love to get KMart though!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I think George Evans, Mo's dad, has every reason to be proud of his son...and if it was up to me, I'd be sure he was in the plans for next season. He has heart, he has desire, he has athleticism and he plays defense. AND he has that sweet corner three...

Thank you, Mo Evans!!!

BigWaxer said:
He is a keeper unless he is packaged with a deal to get an elite player. Bibby IMO is 100% off limits unless for KG otherwise anyone is fair game for sign and trades or trades.
And I'll gurantee that would be the minimum the Wolves would want. I really like Mo. I'm actually worried someone will sign him away from the Kings. And since Mo is a free agent we can't package him for anybody unless we re-sign him.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
People - please try and focus. If a thread is specifically started about a particular player, try and keep on-topic. If you keep turning every single thread into still another discussion of alternatives, then a lot of good discussion is going to be derailed. We use the thread concept to prevent that...and in the off-season it becomes very important.

Work with me here, please?

;)

AriesMar27 said:
he's good, but not starting for 82 games good.... coming off of the bench with decent minutes good, definitely... just not starting the entire season...
I'm curious why you feel that way. What is keeping him from being starting caliber?
~~

yeah evans can defend, some of the calls went to the veteran (ray) despite his good play, I don't want to bash Cat, he's a good player, if we don't keep him, I hope we can get a big guy who can rebound and have a defensive presence....all and all, i just cant wait for the offseason