Dont Doubt The Man!

F

Fillmoe

EDDIE HOUSE IS GOING TO BE OUR BACKUP PG!!!!! give him a chance before you count him out..... last season he averaged around 7 points in 15 minutes..... he showed decent defensive skills and clutch ability... he shot like 45%! what more do u guys need? our main focus should be the PF position

If we can get a good PF I'll be happy to keep House. The only knock against him is that we don't need more offense, we need defense. But I like his game and would be happy to welcome him back for another season.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Hey, it's TDOS. If people can actually find new and interesting things to discuss about Eddie House or anything else, I'm all for it at this point.

;)

Why pay some guy 3 or 4 million a year when house comes relatively cheap. He did very well in the minutes he played in and with carril helping him it can only get better.

I like House and I agree that he caught too match flack, even after he settled in and played well. He's fine as a backup point guard especially if we are going to use our money/talent to land a big man somehow.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
House settled in last year and went on a nice streak there in March. That said, he's a very borderline player in the NBA. We could bring him back and hopefully get by with him if it was only for 10min a game as a backup. But heaven help us if Bibby actually went down for any length of time.

A

AriesMar27

house is mad cool.... with bonzi on the team we may need a guard outside of bibby to hit outside jumpers.... cuz bonzi really isnt that guy.... maybe kevin can do it but....

We need a power forward. Why spend all that money on a backup pg when we can get house who is already familar with our system and who proved he can play in it as well. And he will come a lot cheaper than most pg out there on the market.

I'd rather get Knight, who hasn't gotten much interest around the league at all, or someone like Brunson or Wilks.

But I'd be satisfied if we got House, just would put other guys ahead of him.

T

thesanityannex

Kings113 said:
I'd rather get Knight, who hasn't gotten much interest around the league at all, or someone like Brunson or Wilks.

But I'd be satisfied if we got House, just would put other guys ahead of him.
i too like brevin, but for the cost, i'd keep house, just so we can get an ACTUAL PF.

Bricklayer pretty much summed up my feelings. House is fine as a backup for 10-15 minutes a game. Good shooter. Tries on defense. And the price is right.

Bibby goes down for half the season. House is our starting PG. Now we're screwed.

Much rather have a playmaker who can run the offense and consistently give us something positive. When House's shot isn't falling, he's useless. If Earl Watson isn't scoring, he's still giving the opponent a nightmarish time with his defense.
~~

Alacron said:
Bricklayer pretty much summed up my feelings. House is fine as a backup for 10-15 minutes a game. Good shooter. Tries on defense. And the price is right.

Bibby goes down for half the season. House is our starting PG. Now we're screwed.

Much rather have a playmaker who can run the offense and consistently give us something positive. When House's shot isn't falling, he's useless. If Earl Watson isn't scoring, he's still giving the opponent a nightmarish time with his defense.
~~
Thats why Doug Christie is a perfect solution :)