Does Keith Smart resent Jimmer Fredette?

Does Keith Smart resent Jimmer Fredette?

• Yes

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • No

Votes: 15 93.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, this world is full of evil ulterior motives. Sometimes people are weak and allow their emotions to make decisions, as opposed to using your brain. My question is, do you people think Keith Smart resents Jimmer Fredette?

1. Jimmer's brother, TJ, called out the despicable coaching of Keith Smart. The obvious question is, as sadly as it sounds, does Keith Smart still hold a grudge? Of course, if the world were perfect, or if the Kings actually had a good coach, TJ's comments wouldn't mean a damn thing. Professionals are supposed to be professionals, which means they should make decisions with their brains.

2. "Jimmer mania." Does Keith Smart resent the cult like following Jimmer Fredette has? Keith Smart dealt with a similar phenomena in Steve Alford, a very popular and supreme player in college. I would imagine Keith Smart hears the roars of the people who believe in Jimmer, but is that making him resent Jimmer because of it? That is not professional.

3. Keith Smart and his bff, IT. Is Keith Smart sabotaging Jimmer Fredette because of his friendship with IT?

Moral of the story is, this coach is not a professional. This coach is a glorified sh** talker.

If you pay a little more attention, it's not about Jimmer. The whole team tends to get the shaft when it comes to minutes. What about Brooks and JT? Does he hate them as well? I wouldn't get too worked up about things. Like I've said before, Smart will rotate over to someone else and inexplicably ride them at the expense of someone who clearly deserves more minutes. Trying to make everyone happy will end up making nobody happy.

ludicrous. keith smart's not out to get jimmer fredette, you crazy paranoid arm of the jimmermania phenomenon. keith smart's just a dumbass. end of story. see, here's the thing: i actually agree with you regarding smart's poor decision-making, and regarding jimmer's playing time. i believe jimmer should be the fourth guard in the rotation behind evans, brooks, and thornton. i believe isaiah thomas should be relegated to glorified towel-waver. and while i am quite satisfied with the starting lineup, the truth is that there's no consistency or method in smart's rotations. he hasn't played jimmer much in the last few games, but he's also inexplicably played jimmer for entire fourth quarters earlier in the season, at the expense of guards who are higher in the pecking order. smart has actually lost games for his team because of his inability to correctly manage his own lineup. but taking it as a slight against your hero is just plain foolishness when all of the evidence simply points to keith smart's general lack of professional basketball acumen...

Entity

Hall of Famer
Jimmer had NO hope of staying in front of Barea or Rindour No hope they would eat Jimmer alive. Hence no PT against them

ludicrous. keith smart's not out to get jimmer fredette, you crazy paranoid arm of the jimmermania phenomenon. keith smart's just a dumbass. end of story. see, here's the thing: i actually agree with you regarding smart's poor decision-making, and regarding jimmer's playing time. i believe jimmer should be the fourth guard in the rotation behind evans, brooks, and thornton. i believe isaiah thomas should be relegated to glorified towel-waver. and while i am quite satisfied with the starting lineup, the truth is that there's no consistency or method in smart's rotations. he hasn't played jimmer much in the last few games, but he's also inexplicably played jimmer for entire fourth quarters earlier in the season, at the expense of guards who are higher in the pecking order. smart has actually lost games for his team because of his inability to correctly manage his own lineup. but taking it as a slight against your hero is just plain foolishness when all of the evidence simply points to keith smart's general lack of professional basketball acumen...
I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, simply because you can fix moral issues. However, you can't fix stupid.

Jimmer had NO hope of staying in front of Barea or Rindour No hope they would eat Jimmer alive. Hence no PT against them
Um, Ridnour had a very good game without Jimmer playing. Eat Jimmer alive? Please, dude. Don't just say things to say them, this thread is about using our brains.

K

KingMilz

Far to many flaws on top of a lack of athletic ability is never a good thing, on top of that Isiah played well and provided energy so yeah

Far to many flaws on top of a lack of athletic ability is never a good thing, on top of that Isiah played well and provided energy so yeah
meh. isaiah was as much of a defensive liability last night as jimmer would have been. thomas' offensive numbers look good on paper against the timberwolves, but he got shredded on the other side of the ball, on top of committing four turnovers. everybody else took care of the ball, had no more than 2, for a total of 13 team turnovers, which was a nice sight, overall...

I like Jimmer, but sometimes I wish he was traded just to get all these Jimmer's fanatics off this board. There's a very big difference between you and your friends and us. We are Kings fans, you are Jimmer fans. If the Kings win 50 games with Jimmer getting 0 minutes, I'm the happiest fan here. You are happy just if your boy gets minutes, shots and stats, even if the Kings go 0-82.

There are thousands of threads about Jimmer. It's not all about Jimmer. It's about the team. The coach is not against him, he is just an idiot.

Smart pretty much takes advantage of how laid back IT is. Most coach's wouldn't be giving Jimmer much playing time over Brooks and IT.

If you pay a little more attention, it's not about Jimmer. The whole team tends to get the shaft when it comes to minutes. What about Brooks and JT? Does he hate them as well? I wouldn't get too worked up about things. Like I've said before, Smart will rotate over to someone else and inexplicably ride them at the expense of someone who clearly deserves more minutes. Trying to make everyone happy will end up making nobody happy.
No kidding. There's simply not enough minutes for IT, Brooks, and Jimmer to all play. That one's on Geoff.

No kidding. There's simply not enough minutes for IT, Brooks, and Jimmer to all play. That one's on Geoff.
I agree with this! If Geoff wants to attempt to fix this, he has to make a trade. I think trading Jimmer and some other player(s) would be a win-win for the Kings and Jimmer and probably coach Smart also. Not sure though if Geoff's hands are tied and he has the freedom to do this.

Conspiracy theories about Jimmer, eh? Okay, here's one. Tyreeeke is actually an anti-Jimmer false flag operation by a cooperative effort of IT and AB to keep Jimmer on the bench. They create a false persona of a deranged Jimmer fanatic to sour the general mood of Kings fans knowing that players and organization personnel occasionally read fan sites. That sour mood makes it so that Jimmer never sees another minute of playtime, and the guard rotation issues are fixed.

I'm on to you Mr. Brooks and Mr. Thomas.

Conspiracy theories about Jimmer, eh? Okay, here's one. Tyreeeke is actually an anti-Jimmer false flag operation by a cooperative effort of IT and AB to keep Jimmer on the bench. They create a false persona of a deranged Jimmer fanatic to sour the general mood of Kings fans knowing that players and organization personnel occasionally read fan sites. That sour mood makes it so that Jimmer never sees another minute of playtime, and the guard rotation issues are fixed.

I'm on to you Mr. Brooks and Mr. Thomas.
lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.