Does anyone else always feel like...

even though you basically know the Kings won't go all the way, that they still actually have a great shot? That's how I feel and have felt for the past few years. I know they'll get beat, but at the same time I look through all of the matchups and I really believe the kings can compete with anyone. Maybe thats being too big of a fan, but I think the guys can beat anyone. But I'm just looking forward to seeing what happens whether they go out in the first or second, I just want to say I love being a Kings fan. For Chris, for Doug, for Vlade lets get this done guys. Lets just go all the way this year. No surrender no reatreat. Come on Sonics, Spurs, Suns, Heat, Pistons i dont care who it is. This is our time, our year. Whether we're up in the stands at arco or cheering them on from our living rooms, lets watch and appreciate this team as much as we can while they're still here. Our guys will be healthy, you watch. Peja is going to step to the next level. Kenny is going to make a name for himself. Skinners going to make Philly regret not playing him. Cats going to pass the ball more. Bobbys going to stay healthy. Brads going to drive his truck over Fortson. Darius, Mo, House, Tag, they're going to make us forget the likes of Hedo, Jimmy Jackson, Pollard. And Mike Bibby is going to take his rightful spot as leader of this team. All of this while Doug, Vlade, and Chris are watching from their living rooms cheering their brothers on. Wishing. Hoping. Believing. This is our day my friends. This is our Kings!

I predict a scuffle between danny fortison and one of our players resulting in a one game suspension for one of the two.

Someone put up a post and congradulate me when it happens.

I feel the same way you do Leno. I've felt that way the past 5 years. I am the only Kings fan that I know of here in Atlanta (besides my sisters of course whom I forcely convert into Kings fans). My friends, cousins, uncles, all say the Kings are weak and will not make it far. I feel that I can prove them wrong this year alone. We don't need to go all the way, just far enough to break away from all the doubt and prove the Kings are a team and will win as a team, no matter whose on the active roster!

I don't think we will get pass the second round, but yes, I am very busy constructing scenarios in my head that result with Kings winning it all.

I like the attitude. I feel like we are in transition and could make some noise this year, especially minus Shaq BUT the Finley factor has me okay with less than a championship this year. You never know what can happen though.

Bad Boy Bo said:
I feel the same way you do Leno. I've felt that way the past 5 years. I am the only Kings fan that I know of here in Atlanta (besides my sisters of course whom I forcely convert into Kings fans). My friends, cousins, uncles, all say the Kings are weak and will not make it far. I feel that I can prove them wrong this year alone. We don't need to go all the way, just far enough to break away from all the doubt and prove the Kings are a team and will win as a team, no matter whose on the active roster!

You're not the only fan in atlanta:D, not even the only one on this site, and if they're Hawks fans they can say nothing after winning only 13 games. Now that's weak.

Hey Mitch, what area you from? I'm like needing Kings Fans friends to talk about the sucess of the kings sometimes. Because my friends get tired of hearing it from me all the time. Haha.

A

AriesMar27

i feel where you are coming from... living in los angeles.... its hard being a kings fan... but since the lakers are out, ive been seeing a lot of bibby jerseys around town that werent being worn 2 months ago....

as long as they give it their very best i will be happy with whatever the outcome is... win, lose or draw... well not draw... that doesnt apply to b-ball.....

go kings...

I like this response. I love to see the passion that we all can feel for this team who gets almost no credit at all. I know Phoenix didnt play Nash and barely played marion, but we didnt play bibby, peja, or brad and beat them by almost 30. I know it wasnt as intense or anything, but I never heard anything special about it on any highlights. Give them a little credit. I loved watching that game even with the reserves because you could see their confidence raising and thats what this team needs. Because no one in the media gives them any confidence, its just what they do and what we give them. I am excited for the playoffs, because I do love this game despite its decline in popularity. And I love the little things about the team too. It makes me think of last year with the timberwolves series. I cant remember what game it was, but it was getting down to the wire and chris to a long jujmper, and the whole time i'm thinking don't take that shot and he hit it, and he looked at Mike and gave one of his classic little smiles. I was just happy for him and the team. See these guys are a team and thats whats cool about them. Its not just a couple of all stars or any for that matter, but they just all contribute and get the job done. And this is coming from some random fan from Ohio. So lets go guys, I don't care if they win or lose I'm just going to enjoy watching and being a kings fan.

AriesMar27 said:
i feel where you are coming from... living in los angeles.... its hard being a kings fan... but since the lakers are out, ive been seeing a lot of bibby jerseys around town that werent being worn 2 months ago....
Front runners these days...

AriesMar27 said:
I can't wait til next. With the way Bibby's been playing, and the attention he's receiving, he should FINALLY make the all-star team!

I think bibby is an underrated point guard. He should have been on the all star team this year. There is an east coast bias at work as far as selecting the all star team is concerned. Bibby just has to go about his bussiness and lead this team in the playoffs. Nash has a tendency to break down at the end of the season when bibby is peaking. Time will tell how these 2 will come out of the playoffs. The years that the Kings faced the Mavs in the playoffs Bibby always out played Nash. :)