Does Anyone Believe This and Explain....

Do you think 3 of the 5 players posted will leave by the end of next season?

• Yes, 3 of them.

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Yes, and more.

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • No, only 2

Votes: 26 53.1%
  • No only 1

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • None will leave

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you think that out of these 5, 3 of them will go bby the end of next season?

Reef
Thomas
Bibby
Wells
Miller

I think so. I am thinking Thomas, Miller, and Wells.

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
Probably only 1. Wanting to trade a guy and getting the trade to go through are 2 completely different things. Even if we wanted to trade someone, the return offer has to make sense as well.

Only Miller, hopefully. All the guys on your list have heart except him. I hope the Maloofs open the checkbook for Bonzi, and that Shareef likes being on a winner enough to come off the bench with Kevin.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
By the end of next season? I don't know.

I do see Kenny, Corliss, Pot, Monia, and Jason Hart not on the team after the summer.

I voted for "only 2" because I'd like to move KT, and after the way he's performed this series, I don't think moving Brad would be a bad move. I am hoping we resign Bonzi, I think the team needs him.

However, I voted what I would like to see, and in reality I think moving KT's contract may be harder than we think.... we will have to see.

Francisco d'Anconia said:
Only Miller, hopefully. All the guys on your list have heart except him.
Miller may be completely absent from this series, but that's a bit harsh isn't it? Brad's got some serious physical limitations, yes, but I really doubt he doesn't have heart.

D-Mass said:
Miller may be completely absent from this series, but that's a bit harsh isn't it? Brad's got some serious physical limitations, yes, but I really doubt he doesn't have heart.
after a few playoff series with miller, and seeing him disappear in each, its hard to make a case for his "heart."

A

AriesMar27

i wish we could get rid of thomas, that'd be nice....

but how about corlis and vtaly to denver for nene and najera cause evans is a freeagent this offseason and they will need to resign carmelo next season and both corliss and vtaly will free up some cash for them.... that way we can keep bonzi and still get a big man, well 2 if you count najera cant have enough nasty players on one team....

gooden will also be available.....

I see 2 for sure do not know about the others though. I see Kenny Thomas and Bonzi leaving before the start of next season. I could see Miller leaving in a right deal though.

AriesMar27 said:
i wish we could get rid of thomas, that'd be nice....

but how about corlis and vtaly to denver for nene and najera cause evans is a freeagent this offseason and they will need to resign carmelo next season and both corliss and vtaly will free up some cash for them.... that way we can keep bonzi and still get a big man, well 2 if you count najera cant have enough nasty players on one team....

gooden will also be available.....
I hope we are looking to move Kenny.......I lost all respect for the guy when he was making a big deal about starting. I also hate the fact that he says he cant be productive unless he starts.

D-Mass said:

"some physical limitations"?

Brad has 14 rebounds in the series.

Physical limitations aside, anyone who makes it their business to TRY can do better than that.

Kevin Martin has 26. Artest 22. Kenny 24. Bibby 19. Shareef 21. Bonzi 61.

OK, lets look at it a more charitable way... Brad Miller has gathered more rebounds in this series than Francisco, Jason, Ronnie, Vitaly, Jamaal and Corliss COMBINED!!! Wow, he is singlehandedly doing the work of 6 guys!

Seems Brad would rather hunt ducks than play in round 2. He has no excuse... he has let his teammates down big time in this series.

R

Rome

Brad Miller is going to be gone by the end of this year. Give me one good reason why Miller should be part of this core if we\'re looking to move on to bigger things like a championship. Every year this guy proves him self that he\'s not playoff material. A guy like Horry, Nazr, and Rasho decide to guard him from the perimeter and Miller dissapears. Once you take away his defense is completely useless. What good is it to keep a center who will not put points, not rebound, not play defense and continue to fail every year in the playoffs.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

beemerr23

Bibby will stay with Shareef, Martin, and Artest. Expect Bonzi, Thomas, and Miller to go if they can work out a deal for a good C. Either way, I don't see Miller or Thomas staying here, Bonzi might conisdering his playoffs.

Venom said:
I think Bonzi goes in a S&T. Miller will get moved on draft day, possibly in conjunction with Thomas.

So are you saying you think Petrie wants to trade up with Brad for a certain player? What exactly are you saying?

BMiller52 said:
So are you saying you think Petrie wants to trade up with Brad for a certain player? What exactly are you saying?
That he gets traded on draft day, a la Jason Williams. Could go to the Bulls for their lottery pick, but I think it's more likely that something is worked out in June and then consumated on draft day once trades are allowed.

Goodbye Brad!

Yes you can pass and hit the midrange jumper,
but you are 7 feet tall and rebound and play defense like my 6 year old! You look like a matador in the middle.You need to go for someone with more heart and determination. I really don't care if they have as much talent or potential as you do I just someone who gives a ****.:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Kings113 said:
Thomas for sure. Miller, pretty good chance. Wells, who knows. Bibby, ultimately no. SAR, ditto.
KT & Miller hopefully

Corliss with his expiring contract, Hart....I really hope we get a better backup PG, come on

Wells, SAR, and Bibby NO

Although I wouldn't mind losing Bibby's huge inflated salary, he still is a tough guy that brings it....although needed to step up big time against the Spurs. I'd love to have Shaun Livingston waiting to take over at PG or obviously Chris Paul, but that's not happening. Bibby is/was an elite PG, but hasn't risen to the challenge in the playoffs like Steve Nash has. Artest and Wells deserve the big bucks on this team, Bibby not as much, but still is unbelieavable when he's on. Miller deserves to be kicked off the island and booed everytime he comes back into Arco on another team, if he does get on another team. :mad: I'm sorry, I thought we were done with people who don't care to help the team when we traded away Peja, especially with Artest being here...it just makes it so more glaring when a player doesn't show up.