21.Rockets - Megalodon
22.Spurs - GeraldWallace#3
23.Suns - vacant
24.Timberwolves - MoV
25.Thunder - Henkel
26.Wizards - SacKings7
27.Warriors - sterö

Rules:

1) NO TRADES! If you plan on making a move after the trade, please note in your explanation

2) You have a maximum of 10 hours after the previous poster makers their pick to make yours after them, if you feel that you can not keep up with the selection process, SEND ME A LIST WITH THE PLAYERS YOU WANT IN ORDER FROM MOST TO LEAST

3) Format should be as follows

Team Name : Player Drafted

Explanation : I picked X because Y

Please keep clutter out, if you would to analysis the pick do it in this format:

Team Name Pick Analysis: I felt the pick was a bad one because x, y, and z.

Draft Board

1. Was - JOHN WALL
2. Phi - EVAN TURNER
3. Jersey - DERRICK FAVORS
4. Minni - DeMarcus Cousins
5. Sac - Wesley Johnson
6. Gsw - Greg Monroe
7. Det - Al-Farouq Aminu
8. Lac - Xavier Henry
9. Uth - Epke Udoh
10. Indi - Ed Davis
11. NO - Cole Adrich
12. Mem - Paul George
13. Tor - Daniel Orton
14. Hou - Hassan Whiteside
15. Mil - Luke Babbitt
16. MINNI - Gordan Hayward
17. CHI - Avery Bradley
18. MIA - Pattrick Patterson
19. BOS - James Anderson
20. SA - Damian James
21. OKC - Kevin Seraphin
22. POR - Craig Brackins
23. MIN - Ryan Richards
24. ATL - Soloman Alabi
25. MEM - Larry Saunders
26. OKC - Eric Bledsoe
27. NJ - Devin Ebanks
28. MEM - Armon Johnson
29. ORL - Terrico White
30. WAS - Quincy Pondexter

Round 2

31. NJ - Elliot Williams
32. OKC - Tibor Pleiss
33. SAC - Dexter Pitman
34. GSW - Stanley Robinson
35. WAS - Dominique Jones
36. DET - Jarvis Varnado
37. MIL - Trevor Booker
38. NY - Gani Lawal
39. NY - Grievis Vasquez
40. INDI - Darington Hobson
41. MIA - Jordan Crawford
42. MIA - Willie Warren
43. LAL - Lance Stephenson
44. POR - Nemanja Bjelica
45. MIN - Lazar Hayward
46. PHX - Art Parakhouski
47. MIL - Jerome Jordan
48. MIA - Tiny Gallon
49. SAS - Brian Zoubek
50. DAL - John Scheyer
51. OKC - Sherron Collins
52. BOS -
53. ATL -
54. LAL -
55. UTA -
56. MIN -
57. IND -
58. LAL -
59. ORL -
60. PHX -

Last edited:
I don't mind so much as I'm a frequent member of the board, but it'd be nice if we PM'd each other when the next person is in line to pick.

With that said.........

With the 1st pick in the 2010 NBA Draft, the Washington Wizards Select....JOHN WALL from Kentucky University

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
With the 3rd pick in 2010 NBA Draft, the NJ Nets select....

Derrick Favors from Georgia Tech. Anyone surprised?:p

Now it will get interesting.

bajaden

Hall of Famer
Been sitting and waiting for my pick. Gotta go out for the rest of the day and won't be back till sometime this evening. Just giving you a heads up.

If Minnesota doesn't pick quickly I will have Mandry swap teams with them since he's active...

Minni has until 9 PM PCT

Last edited:

bajaden

Hall of Famer
It always amazes me that if someone proposes a mock draft it only takes five or six hours for everyone to volunter, but then they just disapear. Very irritating...:(

The one friday I don't check the boards.

With the 4th overall pick, Minnesota selects DeMarcus Cousins out of Kentucky University

The one friday I don't check the boards.

With the 4th overall pick, Minnesota selects DeMarcus Cousins out of Kentucky University
Analysis: Why did you pick Cousins? Didn't the red flags concern you? What are your plans with Jefferson/Love/Cousins...

Fly in the ointment! Bajaden's target was snatched away.

Good news here though: we get to see his college ball skills at work for real now ;)

bajaden

Hall of Famer
Well once again Kahn, being the idiot he is, does something irrational and picks Cousins. Sorry! I couldn't resist... There is no way in hell that I'm taking Monroe. The Kings need as much athleticism as possible at every position. So that eliminates Monroe. They also need skills now and not in the forseeable future. In short, someone thats ready to play. Ready to help right now.. Sorry Aminu, but that eliminates you.. That narrows my list to 4 players. Johnson, Aldrich, Udoh and Babbitt. Wow, this is almost like the last show of So you think you can dance. I have to go with the player with the least amount of flaws..

So, without futher ado. The Sacramento Kings, with the 5th pick in the draft select:

Wesley Johnson!!!!! :D:):rolleyes::eek:

With the 6th pick in the 2010 NBA Draft the Golden State Warriors select:

Greg Monroe from Georgetown University

With Wesley Johnson off the board, it comes down to 3 players for the Warriors: Aminu, Udoh and Monroe. The Warriors need a big guy and the skilled Monroe is probably the best fit for them at #6.

bajaden

Hall of Famer
With the 6th pick in the 2010 NBA Draft the Golden State Warriors select:

Greg Monroe from Georgetown University

With Wesley Johnson off the board, it comes down to 3 players for the Warriors: Aminu, Udoh and Monroe. The Warriors need a big guy and the skilled Monroe is probably the best fit for them at #6.
While this pick is logical to you and perhaps even I, its not logical when you bring Nellie into the picture. Monroe is the anti-Nellie player. Nellie likes players that can run the floor like a deer and have no compulisons about shooting the ball with 18 ticks left on the clock.

While this pick is logical to you and perhaps even I, its not logical when you bring Nellie into the picture. Monroe is the anti-Nellie player. Nellie likes players that can run the floor like a deer and have no compulisons about shooting the ball with 18 ticks left on the clock.
I agree with you, but I did the pick from my standpoint. It would definitely fill a need for the Warriors. Even if its unlikely that Nellie picks him. ;)

Monroe may be not be GSW's ideal athletic big, but He is a 6'11 big that can handle the ball, shoot long range, and throw a good outlet pass. Those are things they value.

slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.

guess thats the name of the game though, and hopefully I dont choose a bad day to check the forums when it comes my time :D

Well since no one is keeping it uncluttered I'll go ahead and comment here too:

That top 7 seems to be a fairly popular sequence and my bet is that is how it will go down on draft day barring anything drastic happening.

Well since no one is keeping it uncluttered I'll go ahead and comment here too:

That top 7 seems to be a fairly popular sequence and my bet is that is how it will go down on draft day barring anything drastic happening.
top 3 seem to be on lock.

Its Minni's choice to either go for Cousins or Johnson...if they choose Cousins the Kings would then get to choose between Johnson or Monroe..but I don't see GSW taking Monroe for some reason...

this isn't working out well, everyone volunteered and have now disappears.

Im going to go ahead and pick for the Clippers since he's had a full day, if he wants to change his pick and the player he wants hasn't been selected yet, I'll change it for him

select

Xavier Henry from Kansas

Reason: fits in perfectly with the young clippers team at the 3 position, would be great with the combo of Gordon/Griffin and is going to be a great role player who can shoot/defend

Well like I said I would love to be more involved. I had one pick- the second overall, everyone knew what is was going to be including me and Phillie has no second rnd pick. If there are spots to give out I'll take one please.