Damn You Anthony Peeler....

A

AriesMar27

cause wallace is a "G".... he's killin it against the celtics.....

he's been doing a little bit of everything..... damn..... i miss him....

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Indeed. Gerald with another great game (25/7/3/5), to help the Bobcats to a 2-1 record, putting them above .500 for the first time in their franchise history. And how about my double main man Brevin F. Knight, aka the best point guard that nobody's ever heard of; 21/3/7/3.

A

AriesMar27

is it just me or does knight have the shortest arms in the world? its too bad that there is no way that we could get wallace back.... id gladly give up garcia and corliss for him since i doubt that they would want hart and sampson back....

Considering that the Bobcats choked away their first game to the Bulls (a game in which Wallace scored 28), they're doing pretty well, and Wallace seems to be doing well with playing time, although he still has problems with consistency --- he only had a few points in the 76ers game.

4cwebb said:
Considering that the Bobcats choked away their first game to the Bulls (a game in which Wallace scored 28), they're doing pretty well, and Wallace seems to be doing well with playing time, although he still has problems with consistency --- he only had a few points in the 76ers game.
My boy Iguodala might of had something to do with that ;).

Kings113 said:
My boy Iguodala might of had something to do with that ;).
Iggy may have had something to do with that --- too bad it didn't matter that night for the Sixers (who just collected their first win over the Pacers after Korver decided that the NBA season had started in the 4th game of the season).

4cwebb said:
Iggy may have had something to do with that --- too bad it didn't matter that night for the Sixers (who just collected their first win over the Pacers after Korver decided that the NBA season had started in the 4th game of the season).
Yeah, I know.

They played great vs. Indy though.

Last edited:
A

AriesMar27

i was refering to the fact that he opted out of his contract after the expansion draft as well... if he had opted out immediately wallace would have been protected by default....... and you see how he's playing with decent pt.... it would have been nice to have someone who wants to attack the basket off the bench..... and he was hitting his freethrows as well..... hes scored more in his first game than bibby has this season... lol.....

AriesMar27 said:
i was refering to the fact that he opted out of his contract after the expansion draft as well... if he had opted out immediately wallace would have been protected by default....... and you see how he's playing with decent pt.... it would have been nice to have someone who wants to attack the basket off the bench..... and he was hitting his freethrows as well..... hes scored more in his first game than bibby has this season... lol.....
KT/Corliss/Hart/Martin/Skinner/Garcia go to the basket. They're still in the process of gelling like the rest of the team.

A

AriesMar27

Kings113 said:
KT/Corliss/Hart/Martin/Skinner/Garcia go to the basket. They're still in the process of gelling like the rest of the team.
but wallace does it with authority.... lol... and he has more size and strength than martin and cisco..... and would be a better back up for peja than garcia, thomas or corliss ....

Mr. S£im Citrus said:
Indeed. Gerald with another great game (25/7/3/5), to help the Bobcats to a 2-1 record, putting them above .500 for the first time in their franchise history. And how about my double main man Brevin F. Knight, aka the best point guard that nobody's ever heard of; 21/3/7/3.
You may have covertly picked up my guy TJ Ford in your fantacy late rounds, but I got Brevin in FA right after the draft ;)

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Not in any of my leagues, you didn't; Knight is the #1 point guard on my draft board. No way I wouldn't have taken him if he were still around when I usually start picking for PG's (6/7th round).

Ford, obviously, was my #2. Ridnour was #3, but for some strange reason, people would take him in the 5th round or higher in every league I'm in, which puzzles me; he's a good guard, but not nearly worth a 4th-rounder.

A

AriesMar27

oddly enough wallace is there highest paid player.... i wonder if they'll take corliss for him? if they dont do well this season and get a high draft pick.... that'd be nice...