Countdown to the new season

Yup, Yup I can't wait.

Shamely so I have to admit, I don't want all the preseason games entirely. :D

Because I am saving my energy for the regular season. Heheh

KingKong said:
6 days left!!!!

p.s. let's all rejoice and sing our new Kings theme (see Kings rap yall thread) ;)
You mean the on that just went poof?:p

I wish the preseason would be frickin over with already. I want the Kings and our new sports channel...... NOW!!!!!!

my dream is to, one day, fly out to sacramento
and cheer for my kings live.

and i wish that would happend soon
perferably by tomorrow.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
KingKong said:
p.s. let's all rejoice and sing our new Kings theme (see Kings rap yall thread) ;)
I'm sorry to report the "Kings rap yall thread" did not make the final cut...

PT Cruiser 9ROC said:
It was what I'd like to call an "Anwar Ferguson Thread." Had potential, but it had no weight!! :rolleyes:

Sorry...

*locks himself back in closet*
hahaha, good one!

... not for too long I hope

i get to watch my first game tomorrow night ( don't live in sacramento, have to wait until it comes on ESPN)
so excited.
can't wait.

Ryan

I like turtles
It's weird, this is the first year I can remember where I'm not that excited. Maybe it's because I know every announcer is going to bash the Kings saying we're a 'regular season team.' I forgot who said it but..."wake me up when playoffs start"

;)

I'm excited, and for some reason with a renewed sense of hope :). I like this team. I think we've got an interesting mix...might not be all the correct ingredients, but only time will tell.

(Bear with me know people.. ;).)

I look at the Kings like a box of Cracker Jack's....You like popcorn. Carmel popcorn is good, everyone would pretty much agree. You know there is a prize inside of that box...it might just be some piece of paper or it might be the shiny new ring. You just don't know. Now, it might be the case where you turn the box upside down and the "prize" falls out, or, piece by piece (80+ games later) you eventually find out what's in there or in this case what the team is all about.

ReinadelosReys said:
I look at the Kings like a box of Cracker Jack's....You like popcorn. Carmel popcorn is good, everyone would pretty much agree. You know there is a prize inside of that box...it might just be some piece of paper or it might be the shiny new ring. You just don't know. Now, it might be the case where you turn the box upside down and the "prize" falls out, or, piece by piece (80+ games later) you eventually find out what's in there or in this case what the team is all about.
Beautiful

Great analogy there with just a splash of optimism. I thought those rings plastic though ;)

Although the game is tomorrow for you guys, it's on wednesday morning for me. Right now it's monday evening. Oh what the heck....

1 day left!