Comic by Mad D

# holiday special

created:
-Today, December 25, 2004, 3:31:06 AM
comments:
-Made for a Christmas request.

Last edited:
Wow, that's not a photoshop?!

That is hardwork man, you can make money with that...hehe...Very nice comics....

Kingsfans are not just an ordinary fan, they are very artistic also...

Great job Mad D!

Way to go Mad D. That is pretty impressive work considering it was all done in Paint. Heck, its impressive work on any scale. Those comics were funny before and funny now. Keep it up.

Also, I might have a penguin image you can use if you ever wanna retire the other one. ;)

I just felt like bumping this thread with a pic because of something thesanityannex said that reminded me I used to create stuff on microsoft paint.

I realize that most of these comics are inside jokes with long time members, I've been thinking about making entirely different set of comics for newer members.

Ryan

I like turtles

This is the only one I ever made (2004). The Scarface picture used to be my avatar and the cat is Cafe1. That's J in the "crack rehab." ha.

Last edited:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Okay, Mad D.

I'm tired of waiting. I have a NEW avatar and it has not been immortalized by you in Comic form...

As a matter of fact, NOTHING has been immortalized by you in a long time.

I expect to see something, young man, and I expect to see it post haste.

Do not make me ground you!

;)

VF21 said:
Okay, Mad D.

I'm tired of waiting. I have a NEW avatar and it has not been immortalized by you in Comic form...
I've never been immortalized in comic form. :(

At least, not by Mad D.

There's was Brick's interpretation of our chopstick duel.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
OMG. The dueling chopsticks...

I cannot believe I forgot about that. If I could just remember WHY we were going to duel with chopsticks and what the heinous insult was that precipitated the duel, I would most likely seek retribution for the grevious harm you caused me... I think.

V2#1

created:
-Wednesday, November 23, 2005 9:34:50 PM
comments:
-I tried to do this in Adobe Illustrator, I can do much better. The way the program's layer system is set up just takes too long, It would be quicker using MS Paint like I usually do.
inspiration:

I made this avatar but no one wants to uses it. This current team is soft just like Stay Puft.

Last edited: