Caught my eye at the Seattle game

I hadn't seen any Kings games this year (except the Suns preseason debacle) until I went to the game Wed nite in Seattle. My summary is this - the sky is definitely falling...maybe it's fallen already. We were never in contention to win this game.

For those who think that chemistry is overrated - I guess we'll find out this year. There was more joking around between the Kings and the Sonics than amongst the Kings themselves.

R

R1LOVER

Bartking said:
I hadn't seen any Kings games this year (except the Suns preseason debacle) until I went to the game Wed nite in Seattle. My summary is this - the sky is definitely falling...maybe it's fallen already. We were never in contention to win this game.

For those who think that chemistry is overrated - I guess we'll find out this year. There was more joking around between the Kings and the Sonics than amongst the Kings themselves.
It's a sad sad start to the new season................ :( :( :(

I'm still not sure what to think, I went to the pre season games and thought oh no........... Then on opening night it was like the kings of the old and we the fans, loved it more than ever.........

Now it seams like we don't have a chance if we don't pick our heads up and start acting and shooting like a championship team...... I'm just not sure we can do it with webber and coach there....... I think one or both need to go.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Bartking said:
I hadn't seen any Kings games this year (except the Suns preseason debacle) until I went to the game Wed nite in Seattle. My summary is this - the sky is definitely falling...maybe it's fallen already...
That's the spirit? :confused:

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Bartking said:

I assume you mean before the game started? Because after it got underway not a whole heck of a lot for us to be laughing about.

Not that there is anything to be really optimistic abt it, but those were probably the worst two games the Kings played. So anything that will come now will probably be better :)

Bricklayer said:
I assume you mean before the game started? Because after it got underway not a whole heck of a lot for us to be laughing about.
Well, not too many guys were slapping the shooter's hands after FTs, like we used to do after every FT. Also, on the rare occasions when we made a good pass for an assist, there was no thanking the guy that passed it - that is DEFINITELY different than years past. And yeah, in the warmups, guys didn't seem too jovial.

Also, during the incident between O-tag and Fortson, one of our guys was standing near the Sonics bench and laughing a bit - I would hope it wasn't at the expense of Ostertag.

The lack of hand-slapping and joking around could all be a conscious effort to act tougher...I'm not sure. It would fit with the image that Webber wants the team to portray.