Can we beat the Mavs and Spurs back to back?

Can we beat both the Mavs and the Spurs in back-to-back games (on April 4/5)?

• Yes

Votes: 36 30.3%
  • No

Votes: 83 69.7%

• Total voters
Absolutley not. Would be the shocker of the season if we did, which I would love.

This team is like Sybil..you never know what personality will show up game by game. :)

RaY Z said:
heart says yes butt the brain says no...
good idea; i am going to name mine too.:p

the magic just beat the mavs and the spurs are not really at the top of their form. but i don't think the kings can beat them both. a split would be just fine.

Beating one of them on the road is already a tough task to accomplish, but beating both of them........ 0-2 is probable, 1-1 can be accomplished, 2-0 is highly unlikely. But i would gladly eat crow.:)

At this point, I just hope we don't limp into the playoffs like last year. Seattle really killed us that first round. Now is the time to start gaining some confidence , building some momentum and storm into the playoffs. One thing, if we do end up playing the Spurs, and we beat them.... what a confidence booster that would be for the team. They could take on the world after a feat like that.

ANYTHING is possible.

I do prefer to believe in miracles, so I wanted to choose yes. However, at this point, given how we have been playing, I decided to choose NO.

We have the ability, but we also need to have faith and guts. We have yet to go a REAL run that shows we have have all three at the same time.

It would be GREAT if we were to accomplish a 2-0 win with the Mavs and Spurs. 1-1 is very possible, but 0-2 is just as likely. Wouldn't winning BOTH be AMAZING?????

It COULD happen. . . .

See, I told you that I like to believe in miracles!!!

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
If anybody actually believes the premise of this thread and would like to help me buy a new BMW please feel free to give me your money...er...I mean bet me we'll sweep through Texas.

Let's just concentrate on BEATING THE CLIPs first, then we should discuss the mavs and spurs. I BELIEVE that they will win all three !
Yes ALL THREE ! GO KINGS

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
The Kings are playing like Jekyll and Hyde. That alone should indicate that they will not play well enough against the West's top 2 teams and beat them both. Also, the Kings ability to win the second game of a back to back...especially on the road...is dismal at best.

I picked NO and thought it was an easy decision. I would be thrilled if we could go into Dallas and beat the Mavs. I hate Cuban and Dirk. But, even if we do beat the Mavs, we will not then follow it up with a win in San Antonio.

the answer is, of course, no. everybody should be voting "no." it's just not gonna happen. now, if by some miracle the kings did win both games, having voted "no," everybody could be surprised at our team's resilience and everybody could get their hopes up for the playoffs. delusion is much more fun when everybody's in on it. :)

Padrino said:
the answer is, of course, no. everybody should be voting "no." it's just not gonna happen. now, if by some miracle the kings did win both games, having voted "no," everybody could be surprised at our team's resilience and everybody could get their hopes up for the playoffs. delusion is much more fun when everybody's in on it. :)
The answer is absolutely "Yes". The Kings can beat the Texas teams. As GGG said, the question should be "will they?"

If you are so convinced that it is indeed impossible, offer up some wagering odds and see who bites. Afterall, if the answer to the original question should be yes, then it follows that it is simply a matter of probability.

There must be some odds that Nowitski, Duncan, and Ginobili will all break their legs tomorrow. ;)