California Classic Day 1

The only concern coming out of this game, other then Mitchell possibly leaving us to have to watch this team with this crop of other combos G's, is the Warriors did what teams will probably do against the Kings 3 guard units, get behind them and tree top them. If you are undersized you can't leave shooters in space or allow them to get behind your pressure. The Kings allowed that.

Entity

Hall of Famer
Kayte expecting a solidly run offense from a bunch of dudes looking out for themselves to make an NBA roster... probably not going to happen
It’s basically her first day at a new job. I know she called some before but it’s her gig now. Yeah she isn’t thinking about the fact that they have been together 3 maybe 4 days. But I like her and Draper. I will take Draper any day of the week over Jones.

I'm not as worried about King and Woodard though. They just aren't going to be have near this usage if they get any run with the big league team. Bring that same defensive intensity and hit a few corner threes and they'll be valuable.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
The only concern coming out of this game, other then Mitchell possibly leaving us to have to watch this team with this crop of other combos G's, is the Warriors did what teams will probably do against the Kings 3 guard units, get behind them and tree top them. If you are undersized you can't leave shooters in space or allow them to get behind your pressure. The Kings allowed that.
Yeah, it seems counter-intuitive but the Kings could benefit from playing a bit more drop on some of those all out defensive possessions they had late in the game.