[Game] Bulls vs. Kings

Just what are we doing? Reke not getting touches. Cuz iso'd 22 ft away, trying to attack off his dribble getting his 3rd foul.

Smart seems to have f'd the 2nd quarter up again. History repeating itself.

I don't understand why it's ok to keep Thornton on the floor for essentially the whole quarter, going back from the 1st, when he hasn't done ****, but it's not ok to put Tyreke back earlier in the game. You keep Thornton and Brooks/IT in and you force Evans to play SF. So much for Smart's bull**** about playing certain guys more on certain nights when they've got it going. Reke had it going, and is benched in favor of Thornton who hasn't done anything at all.

Just what are we doing? Reke not getting touches. Cuz iso'd 22 ft away, trying to attack off his dribble getting his 3rd foul.

Smart seems to have f'd the 2nd quarter up again. History repeating itself.
We get about ~3minutes of Cousins + Tyreke this quarter IF they play the rest of it. What a load of nonsense. Is any team going to win when there best players play less than half of the game? WHY WHY WHY. I need a break, food time!

Its so easy to blame the coach. He missed putting in Evans by two minutes. We are only down by 3. Did Smart turn the ball over 12 times with 3 minutes left in the 2nd quarter? is Smart freezing out Cousins and Evans?

Its so easy to blame the coach. He missed putting in Evans by two minutes. We are only down by 3. Did Smart turn the ball over 12 times with 3 minutes left in the 2nd quarter? is Smart freezing out Cousins and Evans?
But why keep Thornton and Brooks in when you put Evans in? Why insist on playing Thornton that many minutes? Why not let Evans play the 2? That's what friggin got us the lead in the 1st quarer

hey guess what tyreke fans, I agree with you. Tyreke should have played more in that first half. Hopefully that means he'll be used more in the second half, since he should be rested. Hamilton cannot guard him.

Thornton missing these open shots is the biggest surprise to me. Both teams are a bit sloppy on offense, but the Kings shooters are missing open shots that should be routine.

Hey, let's be optimistic... We had terrible offense, terrible rotations, a lot of turnovers, and we are only down by four thanks to our defense. Last year we would have been down by 15 at this point.

It shouldnt be ****ing rocket science, our starting line up worked so ****ing well.

you keep a SF and PF on the floor at all ****ing times Smart, that way we can have Evans shut down Hamliton like he was doing.