Bucks @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunks

Hall of Famer
before the game Angela whats her face talked about what the kings did on there day off. She said Salmons went to the gym, and Brad Miller did nothing. She said brad told her he stayed off his feet all day and that he was still hurting.

I honestly fear for his life.
Haha...Yeah, I heard that too.

56 minutes has to be tough when you're 7'2 and over 30

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
This game, win or lose, gives me hope. And for whatever it's worth, I think we're seeing some of Brad Miller's last games in a Kings uniform. I truly believe he's racking up major minutes reminiscent of Webber, who was the reigning Player of the Month for the Western Conference when he was traded. I think Miller's trade value has climbed to the point where the offers Petrie may get just might be enough to get him to pull the trigger...

This game, win or lose, gives me hope. And for whatever it's worth, I think we're seeing some of Brad Miller's last games in a Kings uniform. I truly believe he's racking up major minutes reminiscent of Webber, who was the reigning Player of the Month for the Western Conference when he was traded. I think Miller's trade value has climbed to the point where the offers Petrie may get just might be enough to get him to pull the trigger...
yup and if Salmons keeps hitting shots big shots he will keep opening eyes.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Don't think Natt is that bright of a coach, he is not utilizing the mismatch
Are you watching the game or just following the box score? Beno is doing a pretty fair job right now, IMHO...

Oh CRAP!!! Brad Miller just dropped to the floor right on his tailbone. You could hear it on the replay... OUCH!!!

gunks

Hall of Famer
Hard to defend Beno after the layup into the bottom of the rim.

Granted he has made some plays late game..But its not like he's undeserving of criticsm.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Okay, again for those not watching - the last possession was critical and yet our players seemed perfectly content to let Beno try and create something on his own. There was very little movement and nobody tried to get in the open. Beno finally drove into traffic and put up a shot that didn't stand a chance. And, to add insult to injury, he got hammered after the miss and Cisco had to help him up...

I don't know why Cisco and/or Martin didn't try and draw a double team so someone else would be open...

Status
Not open for further replies.