[Game] Bucks @ Kings, Friday Jan. 10, 7 PM PT/10 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Per Walton in yesterday's radio interview, Bogs is still sick, Cojo is sick, Bagley (my interpretation) is 50-50, Holmes is 50-50. Walton may be forced to play Justin James (what a pity;)). I'm not sure what the status of Barnes is. He really got hammered in the quad and looked to play on a flat tire after that.

The Bucks are similar to Dallas and Houston in that they are centered around one individual, albeit one can argue the Bucks have the better supporting cast. The Kings have beaten Dallas and Houston, so it's not out of the realm of possibility that they could beat the Bucks tonight, especially if the Bucks' guards continue to shoot poorly. In the last three games the Bucks split against SA, but shot poorly, against GS. It would be very nice if the Bucks' poor shooting continues.

Fox's challenge is entirely different in this game. Instead of being concerned with stopping the opposing guard, he's got to be more concerned with Bledsoe stopping, or at least, slowing him down. In the last meeting Bledsoe probably had the better of him. It will be interesting to see what with a little craft and more muscle how Fox will deal with Bledsoe. From my observation, Bledsoe likes to play against the dribbling penetrating guards, not so much against players who move without the ball. He definitely can get burned on his over-play of the opposing guard. I wouldn't mind some off the ball opportunities (back cuts, etc.) for Fox in this game.

Last edited:

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
I approve of the Bucks' color scheme. The cream uniform is extremely rare these days, but tends to work well for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.