[Game] Bucks @ Kings, Friday Jan. 10, 7 PM PT/10 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I get that they're injured but I have no everloving idea what the heck Walton is doing right now with these rotations.
Let's be real here. It's not gonna matter what Walton throws out there. We do not have players capable of standing up to the Bucks and apparently, based on the Bucks record, nobody else does either.

I just want to see the Kings not suck...and I'd rather see JJ out there right now over Hield.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I feel like Giles was afraid of taking shots and shooting his way out of the game after missing a few earlier... then he wasn’t even looking to shoot while his teammates just stood and stared at him. Not the best half.

Let's be real here. It's not gonna matter what Walton throws out there. We do not have players capable of standing up to the Bucks and apparently, based on the Bucks record, nobody else does either.

I just want to see the Kings not suck...and I'd rather see JJ out there right now over Hield.
I hear ya. The issue is the Kings fall victim to this almost every game. Seeing this team not suck goes hand in hand with playing small and/or spreading the floor. Again we're seeing side to side BS. It needs to be middle pick and roll every time until the defense adjusts. If this team wants to not suck there's the best answer on the table.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I hear ya. The issue is the Kings fall victim to this almost every game. Seeing this team not suck goes hand in hand with playing small and/or spreading the floor. Again we're seeing side to side BS. It needs to be middle pick and roll every time until the defense adjusts. If this team wants to not suck there's the best answer on the table.
i agree with most of what you're saying. The harsh reality, however, is I don't think it will make much difference tonight. I know I shouldn't harp on one player, but there is a certain guard who is simply a liability every time he touches the ball...and the Bucks know it.

Agreed. I'm not mad. I'm resigned...and as I say that, the Kings pull to within single digits. Holy crap.

I LOVE THIS TEAM despite the palpitations they give me.
Same Same Same!!!! No one screws with my emotions as much as this team.

They’re the reason i refuse to get into any other sport. My heart can only take so much

Status
Not open for further replies.