Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Cisco's passing skills

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

piksi

Hall of Famer
Kings picked the wrong season to start playing well. It is great but it will cost us big time. Kings snapped the losing streak, improved to 22-43 and 16-15 at home which is 5th worst in the NBA. Looks like Kings aren't planing to tank which makes a 30 win season possible but really, really unneccessary. March threathens to be the best month since November. Kings won thier firs game on the 5 game home stand with realistic chance to go 3-2 or better which would brutally damage our lottery position.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Tyreke was due for a triple double. He would have had it before if some of his teammates could make layups. He realizes that he needs to rebound more and that is important since he is one of the few Kings whou can catch and KEEP the ball in his hands. What he needs is some kind of jump shot that goes in more often than sometimes. Keep it up kid!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Martin trade was most benifitial for Beno Udrih who is once again playing on a high level. He is very comfortable, he is shooting it well and he is defending some. Maybe this will help us finding a trade partner because Beno is not a player who is a starter on a really good team and he sux of the bench.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Omri Casspi - the WTF eddition. Omri has decomposed into one of the worst players on the team being unable to do anything right. Have no clue whether he is hurt, mentally/physically exhausted, bored, upset, demoralized by all the losing, confudes by all the changes in personel and rotationwise - I do know that he sucks right now and he needs to get this thing together. maybe someone should drive him to the ocean with a dozen of balls and make im try to hit it. Just make sure it is Pacific because atlantic may be too small.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Raptors controlled the game in the first half and drank a heavy kool aid at the half because what happened to their game after that was beyond suck. Kings were responsible for it mostly but it did lokk like ther run out of gass. Their best two players combined for 8-20. Niether one was garded extermely well. They just missed. Kings won the 3rd quarter by 20 and the 2nd half by 28 as they hit everything they shot complements of the Raptors defense. Despite my desire to lose as often as possible - it was nice to watch and I only dozed of towards the end of the 2nd quarter.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
my matchups

international flavor - which guys are more effective ? - it was even which hrt the Raptors since theirs are more significant to their team

JT vs good decision - will it happen - ever ? - maaaaah

Reggie Evans vs 20 rebounds - possible - any time his rebounding = his scoring - he is useless on the floor

Rasho vs SAR and RA&1 - all he needs is to step on the court. - didn't play

PW vs my remote control - who will prevail ? - same old
AWARD TIME

TDM - DeMar "abused in the 2nd half" DeRozen

LW-VC - Chris "hell no to Sacramento" Bosh

JHA - Omri " white man can jump but still can't dunk" Casspi

MIKKI - Sean "too fat for this game" May

SAR- Reggie " can't even rebound" Evans

RA&1 - Hedo "needs to be blond again" Turkoglu

Jax/Walk - Omri "even the oceans are too small" casspi

WTF moment of the game - If you are 7 foot tall and you are about half a millimeter away from basket with no one around - you shouls be able to dunk the ball unless you are a soft wuss
Blazers are returning the visit after barely beating us 3 days ago. We have advantage of reasting one more day because they are playing tonight. That is the advantage of not beeing cool enough fot TNT. That will change soon. We need to play our game. If it is high scoring - we have a better chance to win it. We match up well with them and the difference will be in made FTs and effort (rebounding/steals).
--------------------------------------------------------------------
my matchups

Roy vs Evans - another game, another battle

Kings big man vs double double - a rare phenomena

Casspi vs give us anything - I suspect a "space jam" effect.

Batum vs TDM - will he do it again ?

piksi vs dozing off in recent games - mission impossible
------------------------ - -----------------------------------------------

Evans - hell yeah!

Beno - wow!

Hawes - still a wuss

Casspi - wake up man !!!

Landry - if he could only rebound more

May - buffet reloaded

Cisco - his passes are dangerous

Greene - better

JT - need more

rest mateen
---------------------------------------------------------
Blazers 38-28 and 17-15 on the road can eliminate us from the playoffs:p if they beat us(if I did my math correctly). Only Clippers score less in the western conference. However, they allow the least amount of points in the Western conference and they are 6 best in the NBA mostly because East sucks and no one there can really score. we need Roy to have a LW-VC type of game. Batum will onece again get the TDM. It will be a close game.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
@piksi:
Just read what you wrote regarding to the last game.
I agree with most of your content beside of that
Casspi will only get better if he gets PT-nothing else.
I think you are too tough to this kid right now.

I have been biting my tongue on the subject all year long. Now I just need to sai it and vent a little. Jason is just not very smart. I just tuned a few minutes ago and what do I see? Jason fouling a Portland player out of bounds for no reason at all and then this bone head 1/10th of a second left with no chance for the opponent to score, so....good ole reliable Jason does it again and hands them 3 free points ...Wow...Just wow...What a dork! Please P.W. just sit him down . (for good would be fine with me)

"End of rant"

Status
Not open for further replies.