Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Brother Hedo

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Cisco's passing skills

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seems to me that when Hawes is in the game, other teams just totally disrespect us and score at will. I feel like when Hawes is on the floor, we are the worst team in the league.

Hawes +/- = -15

That's not bashing, it's fact. It's like that every night.I think PW had the right idea when he started May at center to begin the season. He should have stayed with May the whole year. He should be starting May now. But this late in the season, I think Westphal is going to let Hawes play his way into being an NBA Center. :(

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Just seems to me that when Hawes is in the game, other teams just totally disrespect us and score at will. I feel like when Hawes is on the floor, we are the worst team in the league.

Hawes +/- = -15

That's not bashing, it's fact. It's like that every night.I think PW had the right idea when he started May at center to begin the season. He should have stayed with May the whole year. He should be starting May now. But this late in the season, I think Westphal is going to let Hawes play his way into being an NBA Center. :(
And that changes with JT how? I guess he does foul more.

So, judging by the box scores it looks like Tyreke realizes that he needs rebounds so that is all he is doing.

hmm, 10 points. Was this game as bad as the box scores make it out to be?

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
So, judging by the box scores it looks like Tyreke realizes that he needs rebounds so that is all he is doing.

hmm, 10 points. Was this game as bad as the box scores make it out to be?
His shots weren't falling and then he just kind of stopped being aggressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.