Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Brother Hedo

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Cisco's passing skills

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been biting my tongue on the subject all year long. Now I just need to sai it and vent a little. Jason is just not very smart. I just tuned a few minutes ago and what do I see? Jason fouling a Portland player out of bounds for no reason at all and then this bone head 1/10th of a second left with no chance for the opponent to score, so....good ole reliable Jason does it again and hands them 3 free points ...Wow...Just wow...What a dork! Please P.W. just sit him down . (for good would be fine with me)

"End of rant"
JT needs to watch landry. Landrys patience and IQ is incredible.

Wow, just checking in and was wondering why we were down by so much. Checked the box and saw that POR is 17/17 on FTs! and we have 10 TO to their 0! That will def. lose some games.

Jason Thompson really frustrates me sometimes. The guy is clumsy and he has got to have one of the lowest basketball IQs in the NBA. yeah I'm talking about the 3 point foul he did on Bayless. It's like he grew so fast shortly that he never really adapted to his body. (He went from a 6-4 player to 6'10 ). I really hopes he improves with experience, or else I'm not sure I would want him in any playoff series.

Status
Not open for further replies.