Bibby! ANOTHER WINNER!!!

Oh My God!!! I"m Speachless!!!! Mike Is A God!!!!

I thought we were done after the turn over and lay-in, but he pulled through...AGAIN!!!

GO MIKE!!! I wish i could have seen it. I can express how proud i am of the way he's been stepping up since chris has been gone.

Last edited:
I don't care what they say about "peja's team." This is Mike's team all the way!! First Peja barely shows up, and then Mike hits ANOTHER 3!!!

I'm literally crying right now I'm so happy!!!:eek:

Cat is being interview right now, and he said Mike told him to give me the &&##@ ball (a word that couldn't use on the radio). Anyways, Mike Bibby is the leader of this team. No question about it.

Twix said:
Bibby said: GIVE ME THE F**Kin' BALL....(according to Cat on the radio)

AND HE MADE IT!!
How do you know he said F**kin on the radio...because you can't say that word, however, I'm guessing we all know he used that word. ;)

Rockmeister said:
Cat is being interview right now, and he said Mike told him to give me the &&##@ ball (a word that couldn't use on the radio). Anyways, Mike Bibby is the leader of this team. No question about it.
thanks for sharing this!

Rockmeister said:
How do you know he said F**kin on the radio...because you can't say that word, however, I'm guessing we all know he used that word. ;)
Yep!! I think we all knew..heheh. ;)

Btw, Rock...I love your avatar soo much! I've been wanting to tell you. Your dog is soo cute! :)