Basketball

Basketball is my favorite sport, I like the way they dribble up and down the court.
I totally agree. The dribbling part is very good. Have you ever seen them throw the ball from one player to another, perhaps even as that receiving player is in motion? They call this a "pass", though I am sure there is various industry jargon for this action. As a spectator, it's simply wonderful to view. Who's with me?

I like basketball, but I'm always annoyed that when a team scores a goal somebody has to go up a ladder to get the ball out of the peach basket. Is there any reason the basket has to be so high? Maybe they should just leave the basket on the floor instead.
WARNING: This may cause significant change in thinking (aka - blow your mind).

I am aware that in some parts of the world, they have actually REMOVED the bottom of the basket so as to prevent the stoppage in play required to retrieve the soccer ball bladder from the peach basket. I see a significant increase in commercial potential of the game as a result of this innovation. I will be contacting several financiers to inquire about capitalizing on the expected dramatic increase in spectatorship this will undoubtedly result in.

Please contact my secretary if you wish to join these efforts.

If you live in the greater Sacramento area and have never been to a Kings game, THIS is the year to do it. Take your kids and let them experience the feeling.

I LOVE THIS TEAM!
I don't. I have. but...
I've yet to attend a game in the new arena. My Sac visits are getting fewer and farther between after losing my dad and my step-dad in the last 18 months. Even though I won't be there for Christmas I think this needs to be the year though.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
WARNING: This may cause significant change in thinking (aka - blow your mind).

I am aware that in some parts of the world, they have actually REMOVED the bottom of the basket so as to prevent the stoppage in play required to retrieve the soccer ball bladder from the peach basket. I see a significant increase in commercial potential of the game as a result of this innovation. I will be contacting several financiers to inquire about capitalizing on the expected dramatic increase in spectatorship this will undoubtedly result in.

Please contact my secretary if you wish to join these efforts.
But...but...then how do we harvest the peaches? You haven't thought this through very well.

This thread is pure gold just like my Kings
With Vlade at the helm and the vision he brings
Got the roster lined up and a new coach Walton
To make opponents cry sweet tears so salton

Uh
I'm a Kingsfans rapper, in the extreme
Making basketball sense from my consciousness stream
If you can't see this genius, look in the mirror
And get to work, correct your perception error

Mm

Uh

Last edited: