Bagley not in opening night rotation

I don’t think we’ll be doing anything like that. If he doesn’t play a certain amount of minutes, the proof will be in the pudding, i imagine, as it’s been since he’s gotten here. I’m rooting for him harder than ever because i would honestly feel bad for him and us if it goes the negative way again. We shall see!
That went negative real fast. LOL.

Newsflash to his agent, they have no leverage as this team is better off with him on the bench (and that's saying something since Mo Harkless will likely be taking his minutes).

You're willing to give Bagley's camp the benefit of the doubt after all we've been through with them?
This isn't personal. I know the Kings history way more than I know Bagley's, and there is nothing in the Kings history to make me think they are handling players and their agents correctly.

Bagley should have been traded. And I stated before this all blew up, if the Kings try to bury Bagley on the bench, it will not look good.

This isn't personal. I know the Kings history way more than I know Bagley's, and there is nothing in the Kings history to make me think they are handling players and their agents correctly.

Bagley should have been traded. And I stated before this all blew up, if the Kings try to bury Bagley on the bench, it will not look good.
I get that he should have been traded but if it hurts the team to do it, and frankly a second round pick probably just forces us to jettison a previous second round pick, he needs to deal with the fact that he and he alone has killed his value. He's the only one who can keep himself from being the answer to a trivia question two decades from now.

I don't understand how you can look at the agent's statement, and all of Marvin's drama over the past three years, and take their side? I'm even willing to give Marvin the benefit of the doubt and assume he's getting run over by his advisors so no hard feelings with him. However, as objective as I can be, in no way do I feel like the Kings have given him the short end of the stick (especially the current regime). As far as I can tell, they have been supportive, and given him opportunities. He was the starter in the first preseason game, so presumably this is based on his play in camp and/or his injuries.

I don't understand how you can look at the agent's statement, and all of Marvin's drama over the past three years, and take their side? I'm even willing to give Marvin the benefit of the doubt and assume he's getting run over by his advisors so no hard feelings with him. However, as objective as I can be, in no way do I feel like the Kings have given him the short end of the stick (especially the current regime). As far as I can tell, they have been supportive, and given him opportunities. He was the starter in the first preseason game, so presumably this is based on his play in camp and/or his injuries.
I'm not taking his side at all. Without rehashing everything I've said about Marvin's time here, I've been consistent since day one saying that the team, coaches, etc have not put him in a position to succeed. It's not about this one agent statement. This has been building up for years and the current regime didn't do themselves any favors. Luke has handled it wrong and so has Monte.

The thing is, I don't despise Marvin as a person, or take his dad's quotes or agents quotes as an attack on me personally. Just been watching the train wreck in slow motion...misstep after misstep.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Monte handled Bogi wrong. He handled the Bjelica situation wrong. Handled letting Marvin go home during an injury wrong. Why would we believe Monte and Luke got it right this time?
he traded Bjeli, who was overweight and totally out of the rotation, to the Heat and got our current starting forward back for him. Not his fault that Bjelica apparently only wanted to be traded to the Warriors or whatever.