At Least We're Not Dallas

About Dallas. At least they are playing like it matters. Everyone is playing with energy and determination. Wheather they were down or up they were play smothering defense, great team play, great coach. They just got beat by the better team (at least in the context of the two games played).

D

Double E

Ray Allen34 said:
How can a team be overrated when they got no credit whats so ever and got looked down on by basically every team's fans in the league?
They got credit, and probably more than they deserve. Look at all the Nate McMillan for COY campaign the media was on, before they collasped down the stretch (injuries happen, good teams deal with it).

Double E said:
They got credit, and probably more than they deserve. Look at all the Nate McMillan for COY campaign the media was on, before they collasped down the stretch (injuries happen, good teams deal with it).
hardly, everyone was looking down on seattle all year, how is that giving credit? yes Nate got mentioned for coy but the team as a whole got disrespected. And please no team can win when 4 of their top 5 scorers are all out. Lets see the spurs go without parker,manu,barry, and see how they do or suns without Q,amare,marion e.t.c. Just isn't possible to keep winning.

moving on......

I don't see how someone can consider Seattle to be overrated. Everybody basically considered them lucky to be division champs and likely early playoff exits. At best that's true, at worst, they are better than that and might win this round easily and give the Spurs a challenge in the next round.

Whether they are a great team or merely a solid one is just semantics. Based on my own definition of great, I would not apply that term to Seattle, but I wouldn't argue with someone who had a different definition.

D

Double E

Ray Allen34 said:
hardly, everyone was looking down on seattle all year, how is that giving credit? yes Nate got mentioned for coy but the team as a whole got disrespected. And please no team can win when 4 of their top 5 scorers are all out. Lets see the spurs go without parker,manu,barry, and see how they do or suns without Q,amare,marion e.t.c. Just isn't possible to keep winning.

moving on......
I didnt know Sonic fan had such an inferiority complex. I saw them get a bunch of credit. More then Phoenix, SA, Miami, Detriot...no. But does Sonic fan expect that? A couple of nice mid-season road trips, and the 52 win team thinks they should be mentioned as elite????

Quit your whining about injuries here. A Win is a win and a loss is a loss, whether your team is injured or not. As Kings fans, we can say injuries kept us from the championship, but what use is it? Bottom line is we didn't. Likewise, your team crumbled down the stretch. What was it 4-10?

Double E said:
Quit your whining about injuries here. A Win is a win and a loss is a loss, whether your team is injured or not. As Kings fans, we can say injuries kept us from the championship, but what use is it? Bottom line is we didn't. Likewise, your team crumbled down the stretch. What was it 4-10?[/QUOTE]

It really means something... If we go to a game 7, wait for a tough battle because in the first 2 games... the sonics crumbled and nearly lost those games. What more if we bring it to arco? do they really think Sonics can steal a game in arco? HA.. HA... i dont think so.

ghost of H.S.T said:
Playoff experience is going to matter if this goes to game seven.

KINGS IN SEVEN.

Why? Our history in Game 7s is terrible. In fact, I can't recall this squad ever winning one.

Besides that, this thread got ridiculous pretty quick. The Sonics are putting it to the Kings right now. Who cares if the Kings made late charges? The Sonics slammed the door pretty easily. They played harder than the Kings, and they hit the boards a whole lot better. And the Mavs are losing to one of the best playoff performances in recent memory in T-Mac. The guy is an absolute stud right now. The Kings are just getting outhustled.

Venom said:
Why? Our history in Game 7s is terrible. In fact, I can't recall this squad ever winning one.

Besides that, this thread got ridiculous pretty quick. The Sonics are putting it to the Kings right now. Who cares if the Kings made late charges? The Sonics slammed the door pretty easily. They played harder than the Kings, and they hit the boards a whole lot better. And the Mavs are losing to one of the best playoff performances in recent memory in T-Mac. The guy is an absolute stud right now. The Kings are just getting outhustled.
But we've played in plenty of Game 7's, so the pressure and hype won't be something new. The sonic players have something like 54 combined playoff games between them, and I'm guessing less than 5 or 6 game 7's. If this series can go 7 games, and if the 7th game is close down the stretch, I like our chances.

Still way too early to say stuff like this. Fact is, we are down 0-2 and in a world of trouble. One game at a time.

And who cares if the Sonics are under or overrated. Everything gets thrown out the window when the playoffs start, and its a new season. And so far, Seattle is 2-0 and we are 0-2, so we really have no room to talk.