Assessing Giles (January version)

Giles NBA ceiling

• Out of the league in 3 years

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Career end-of-the-bencher

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haven’t been happy lately with the glimpses I haven’t been seeing. While Marvin has been picking it up, his frontcourt mate needs to show more.
Yea the hype train a few weeks ago was way too fast, bordering on flying off the tracks lol. I'm still excited for his future though. Plenty of time to learn from his mistakes.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Yea the hype train a few weeks ago was way too fast, bordering on flying off the tracks lol. I'm still excited for his future though. Plenty of time to learn from his mistakes.
Which is why I hope yesterday was a one game anomaly. The guy hasn’t played that much actual basketball the past three years. Every game is a learning experience, and he seems to be picking it up. Develop now for a better future.

Which is why I hope yesterday was a one game anomaly. The guy hasn’t played that much actual basketball the past three years. Every game is a learning experience, and he seems to be picking it up. Develop now for a better future.
Yeah Giles problem in the last game was:
1) he touched the ball 1 time on offense. As good a passer as Giles is the ball needs to touch his hands more than 1 time in his 3 minutes on the floor.

2) he isn’t a good match-up with Gasol. But his minutes were with Bagley who wasn’t a good match up either.

Giles was not put in a position to succeed that game.

Yeah Giles problem in the last game was:
1) he touched the ball 1 time on offense. As good a passer as Giles is the ball needs to touch his hands more than 1 time in his 3 minutes on the floor.

2) he isn’t a good match-up with Gasol. But his minutes were with Bagley who wasn’t a good match up either.

Giles was not put in a position to succeed that game.
IMO he hasn’t shown anything that I’m concretely excited about for the future, yet. Not just about a game. he needs to be doing more altogether