Ask The Person Below

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thesanityannex

I'm in beginning stages of getting my own golf program started for the developmentally disabled. I currently work with disabled adults and play college golf, so this has always been a dream of mine.

same question

Normally, I won't answer the question if I can't think of anything but I honestly can't think of any star that I resemble...

Did you know that their was a spinoff to The Golden Girls called The Golden Palace or something like that...I just heard a few days ago...Lifetime is gonna start to air it soon...but I've never ever heard anyone say anything EVER about this show...and I consider myself to be a bit of a TV buff so this was really surprising...anyone else heard of it?

iheartBrad said:
Normally, I won't answer the question if I can't think of anything but I honestly can't think of any star that I resemble...

Did you know that their was a spinoff to The Golden Girls called The Golden Palace or something like that...I just heard a few days ago...Lifetime is gonna start to air it soon...but I've never ever heard anyone say anything EVER about this show...and I consider myself to be a bit of a TV buff so this was really surprising...anyone else heard of it?

Nope. I was a Golden Girls fanthough. I thought it was a funny show.

Do you ever get mistaken for somebody else? I have several times in my old neighborhood. I used to get mistake for a guy named Mark Garcia. It happened about twice a week.

I sometimes get mistaken for my sister and she sometimes gets mistaken for me...we definetly do not look exactly alike but some people seem to think so ::silly people:: Also I always get mistaken for my mom when answering the phone...

Over/Under

44 games the Kings win this upcoming season...

funkykingston

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Dream Shake is my all-time favorite move, but as for a more general shot, I'd go with the up-and-under. Kevin McHale got a lot of mileage out of that one.

Same question.

the slam dunks are nice to look at I guess...but for me there is nothing sweeter than a really loooong 3 pointer...

Does anyone else ever out of the blue in the middle of the day think of a really good question for this thread and then by the time you finally sit down and get onto this site you've completely forgotten it? Arrrgh

Status
Not open for further replies.