Ask The Person Below

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got 2, the first was seeing them in person for the first time in Jan. when they came here to play the Hawks and the second was Webb's ovation in March even though it was sad. If I ever got to meet any of them though that would be the best.

Same, next?

T

thesanityannex

My buddies dad, who's a huge Laker fan, took me to my first NBA game at the Staples Center. We had courtside seats at a pre season Lakers/Kings game (when the rivalry was still fresh). The Kings beat them badly and I had a blast talking smack the whole game to my friend's dad. The only problem was the amount I had to pay for drinks there, $35.00 for a double Jack and Coke. I spent way too much on booze that night.

same, next?

Other than Bibby hitting that clutch jumper in Game 6 in 2002, my first Kings game at Arco in 1997, a couple of months after my family moved to down there. They played the Charlotte Hornets (they had Vlade and Anthony Mason) and won. The arena was only about 2/3 full (lots of empty seats in the upper tier), but it was loud (stomping and cheering) and full of energy (even more energy than my most recent Arco visit in 2004). It was my introduction to live NBA basketball and passionate Kings fans. I remember thinking to myself "Are all NBA crowds like that? TV must filter some of that out."

Next, same question.

My best Kings memory was one specific game I went to with my husband and my younger brother...we were playing the Blazers (back when they were good!) and we were up in the nosebleed section..I mean literally the VERY last row...they were the worst seats I've ever had at a Kings game but I had the BEST time ever! The crowd up there just ROCKS and it was GREAT..I couldn't talk the next day I yelled so loud...Anyway that is just one of many great Kings moments for me..I LOVE THIS TEAM!!!

Do you use sunscreen when you know you'll be out in the sun?

funkykingston

Super Moderator
Staff member
Beer.

Preferably a porter. Alaskan Smoked Porter or Anchor Porter if I have the option.

Or anything from the North Coast Brewery in Fort Bragg.

Las Vegas or Disneyland?

This is a very tough question...I've been to both and loved each of them...I just can't choose...they should put a Disneyland in Vegas!!!

I'm passing it on...Same question next person...

I choose Vegas over disney land, but disneyworld over vegas. I haven't been to disney world in sooooo long.

Do you have all of your wisdome teeth or did you get them pulled?

T

thesanityannex

some stupid *** gwen stefani song where the chorus keeps saying B-A-N-A-N-A-S.

ITS THE WORST SONG EVER.

same question,next

Status
Not open for further replies.