Ask The Person Below

Status
Not open for further replies.
nighttime when the kiddies are asleep in bed is my favorite time of day...although I love my children dearly I love having grown up time!

Do you know all the capitols of all the states by heart?

summer..but when it's in the dead heat of summer I can't wait until winter..and in the freezing cold of winter I can't wait until summer. But i'll go with summer because I do hate being cold and plus you can do a lot more fun things in the summer

What is your favorite zoo animal?

It ain't morbid loopy ... I think about How I'm Gonna Go as well ...

The ONE FEAR I have .... buried alive or drowning (I just hate the thought)

Next person - Same question

Neither...I'm a big *** chicken...I'll live through the pain...

Also...I'm feelin that bran muffin and coffee stuck in traffic fear!!!! That is one of my biggest fears too!!

How old were you when you had your first kiss?

Yes .... it's a long story, but I'll make it short.

High-school sweethearts - I'm a military brat, so was she and so was all my friends (at the time). We talked about getting married .... I graduated high school, came back to the US to attend college, we were going to keep in touch ... I heard months later she started going out with someone else. Broke my heart ... she married that guy ... they're still married today. I have seen her since high-school and we are friends. But, being honest ... it's like I live with UNFINISHED BUSINESS in my heart.

Don't get me wrong ... I love my wife, my 2 kids ... we've been married 24 years. Wouldn't give-up what I have for anything !!!!

Next person - Same question

Status
Not open for further replies.