Ask The Person Below

Status
Not open for further replies.
id say at work cuz it was a nightshift got off aroudn 10:30pm my manager wouldnt take me home so she had me wake up my bf who had to get up around 3:30 then he came and stayed with me while we wa ited fro a two truck. That took over an hour so we called them back they said it would be another half an hour so his mom came and stayed with me and we ended up not getting home until 1 oclock am

same question next person

In rush hour traffic on I-75 in downtown Atlanta. I didn't have a cell phone and the traffic was too bad to even get out the car to call for help. Finally (about 2 hours later), someone finally figured out I was broken down and called the police so we could get my car over to the shoulder and call a tow truck. I thought I'd be there forever.

Same question, next

T

thesanityannex

South side of Compton, Ca. I used to deliver blood for the red cross all over L.A. and this is where my car decided to take a ****. Kind of a bad place to have to sit and wait for a tow truck. I just sat there and prayed nothing would happen.

Cops or Survivor?

It's gotta be Cops...an oldie but a goodie..it NEVER gets old! They should create a Cops channel...nothin but Cops episodes 24 hours a day, 7 days a week...

Folsom Al...That is such a bittersweet story...really touched my heart :eek: ...Luckily I did marry my high school sweetheart (occasionally I regret it ;) ..hee hee)

Do you enjoy pedicures?...( I hate people touching my feet....especially people who talk and giggle back and forth to each in a different language :confused: )

Yes -- but more because I love Tim Burton and Johnny Depp than because it actually looks good.

Should I feel guilty about spending time here when I'm supposed to be working?

funkykingston

Super Moderator
Staff member
Tough quesntion, there are some oldies but goodies like Nick Van Exel and Sam Cassell, but with Tyrone Hill out of the league, I'm gonna have to go with Ben Handlogten.

Hopefully this hasn't been asked already: Best concert you've ever been to?

I managed to see them play the 2002 Lakers conf finals series live on TV.

Doesn't sound much of an achievement?

Well at the time I was on holiday with my family on a small (relatively undeveloped) island off the south coast of England - The Isle of Wight.

It was the end of May and we were there for a week...I must have negotiated with several different hotel owners all over the island before i could get one of them to let me have access to their satelite tv in the early hours of the morning. Just finding a place with the equiptment was a job in itself!

At one point, when it wasnt looking good, my wife and i did have a discussion about how i would take a ferry to the mainland, train back to London, watch the game and then rejoin them next day...but luckily it didnt come to that !:)

same question.....

Status
Not open for further replies.