Ask The Person Below

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Old question: "Where has G3 been?"

I've been learning two lessons: 1) Dial-up connections suck, especially when the phone lone has broken in half on top of the roof; 2) SBC sucks for taking one month to fix my problem.

- Current question: "What is your favorite word?"

Akimbo. There's just something about that word that I love.

- My question: What the %&*@ is up with the summer movie season this year?

Who knows...although I usually don't get to see anything until it comes out on DVD anyway to due a lack of babysitters! :p But I did get to see Episode 3 of Star Wars (ALONE!) which I thought was pretty good.

Since I didn't really get to answer that question properly I'll pass it on...Next person same question...

Last edited:
Gadget- I'm not sure. Looking at the movies http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/comingsoon.html it looks like there are very few I would personally like to see or might find interesting. I want to see War of the Worlds but after that I dont see much untill July or even August (where most are coming out).
Seems like a lot of the movies are re-makes or same idea type movies.

Do you see any movies on that site that you would like to see? *Remember to look on the right hand side where it shows July's and August's movies*

I want to see Layer Cake (though it probably won't make it to the boonies and it isn't on the list), Batman Begins, and of course Mr. and Mrs. Smith. There are others that I'd be willing to see, but for three whole months, those are the only ones that stick out as must sees.

Same question...

SoupIsGood said:
War of the Worlds. Loved the book.

Uh... same question, I guess. I'd hate to be the the newbie that bucked the trend.

Well considering I havent seen any in a while theres a lot. From ROTS to War of the Worlds which reportedly has been pushed back a few weeks.

Same Q.

Fantastic Four ... One of my favorite comic books when I was a kid

Of all the people you know .... who would do anything for you ???

Call that person today and say hi !!!

Seinfeld ... then M.A.S.H. ... then Cheers .... then All In the Family

(I know, you only asked for one .... but, I've got a problem)

.... Hi, my name is Al and I'm an ASK THE PERSON BELOW addict.

next person, same question !!!

When he was dancing like a maniac at the school dance, after he took speed, or whatver that drug was by mistake. LOL that's not really my fav I just can't think of anything else

What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you out in public?

ImaDougaholic24_7 said:
When he was dancing like a maniac at the school dance, after he took speed, or whatver that drug was by mistake. LOL that's not really my fav I just can't think of anything else

What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you out in public?

Got a Melvin in Elementry School.

Same Q

Okay, I'm almost afraid to ask...what is a melvin?

I haven't really had many embarrassing public moments...I try to avoid those at all costs ;) I think the worst was peeing my pants in class in 3rd grade...It must have been pretty bad though because I still vividly remember it...

What was your best high school memory? (Besides graduation!)

Well, honestly that would be graduation, but since that is an exception per your question, I guess the next one would be Homecoming Week where all the halls were decorated with a theme.

Which area of your living environment is the messiest?

EmKingsFan4 said:
Okay, I'm almost afraid to ask...what is a melvin?

I haven't really had many embarrassing public moments...I try to avoid those at all costs ;) I think the worst was peeing my pants in class in 3rd grade...It must have been pretty bad though because I still vividly remember it...

What was your best high school memory? (Besides graduation!)
Answer: Melvin aka Wedgie
Wedgie

Wedgie, is the slang term for when underwear bunches up and becomes wedged betwixt the buttocks, or for a prank involving pulling up a victim's undershorts to artificially induce this condition, causing anal pain.

Supposedly, an Atomic Wedgie is the prank form in which the waist band of the underwear is pulled above the head, but this is impossible, and the term is used merely as a joke, or to describe a "really bad" wedgie. Used, among others, in the Dilbert comic.

Basic Slang Terms for Forms of Wedgie

Regular Wedgie

As described above, a regular wedgie is the condition of having one's underwear wedged thoroughly between one’s buttocks.

Frontal Wedgie

Sometimes refered to as a Melvin

The frontal wedgie is the condition of having the 'giver' of the wedgie approach the victim from the front. They would then reach forward and grab the material at the front of the victim's underwear and pull up, either squashing the testicles or wedging the material into the vagina. Lesser Known Forms of Wedgie

Atomic Wedgie

An atomic wedgie – as explained above – is perhaps almost mythical. The victim will experience their underwear being pulled up over their head, and secured on their forehead.

Hanging Wedgie

A hanging wedgie is performed by executing some form of basic type of wedgie, and then lifting the victim off the ground, and hanging either the tip of the underwear onto some form of elevated hook device, or jamming a elevated stationary pole of some sort through the underwear leg holes. For this particular wedgie to be authentic, the victim’s legs must not be able to reach the ground.

Thwedgie

A 'thwedgie' is supposedly a regular form of wedgie, apart from the victim must be wearing thong underwear.

Propeller Wedgie A propeller wedgie is induced by giving the victim a regular wedgie, then jamming some form of pole between the legholes, then somehow twisting the form around, tightening the material and wedging the material in the victim's buttocks.

Best High School Memory: Friends - making lotsa friends

2nd answer - my office
next person - same question ...

Last edited:
RoyalDiva said:
Well, honestly that would be graduation, but since that is an exception per your question, I guess the next one would be Homecoming Week where all the halls were decorated with a theme.

Which area of your living environment is the messiest?
That would have to be either my sons room or the living room. The first because he's five and he hasn't yet grasped the concept that you put a toy away when you've moved on to a different toy...and the second because that's where we spend the most time.

Thanks for confirming what a "melvin" is for me Al...my imagination was running wild! ;)

What are your best and worst features?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
An old-fashioned one pound box of hand-made chocolates from a real candy store...called, aptly enough, The Candy Box! (In Marysville) YUM!!!

Next person, same question...

Status
Not open for further replies.