Ask The Person Below

Status
Not open for further replies.
iheartBrad said:
of late id say the brunettes....they seem like they are the "it" thing right now

whose is you favorite team in the NBAs Southwest division?
Who's in the Southwest? :) At any rate, I don't like any other team but my own.

What woman/women would you categorize as incredibly beautiful? For me, Adriana Lima and Cindy Crawford from about 19-25.

First, being a brunette, I have to chime in on a previous question and say that we definitely have more fun ;) -- I'll take sultry over perky any day.

iheartBrad said:
next person, same question
As for favorite woman...do I even need to answer?

Milla Jovovich, Natalie Portman, Gwen Stefani and Salma Hayek are all pretty high on the list, but they don't even come close to Miss Jolie.

Same question ('cause I'm lazy like that).

Okay...I'd have to say Sandra Bullock, I think she is very naturally beautiful...seems like she doesn't have to try too hard, and she's very down to earth.

Being a girl, I have to change it up and ask Who, in your opinion, is the best looking GUY around right now?
(me, floating around in euphoria after that beautiful last second shot to beat the Grizz, would HAVE to say Mike Bibby)

EmKingsFan4 said:
Being a girl, I have to change it up and ask Who, in your opinion, is the best looking GUY around right now?
Again, I've got a long list, but Jude Law is way, way ahead of the pack.

Guys deserve equal time, so i'll keep this one going...

alright ladies i will tell you the most beautiful guy in the world are you ready for this...???

David Beckham....

and he's closely followed by Colin Farrell...i do find it interesting that i view the two most gorgeous guys in the world to be two non Americans...who would have thunk it

David Beckham is the dictionary definition of a metro sexual...and i frickin love it...to some people he comes across as too girly...but to me...Becks could be wearing his hair in a ponytail, a dress, some red pumps and lipstick...and he'd still be Mr. Hottie McHott Hott...WOOHOO!!

RoyalDiva said:
Mike the plumber from the TV show 'Desperate Housewives'.

What is the machine that burns CD called? It doesn't seem to be sold under the name 'CD burner'.
I used to work at staples when I was in high school and they sold it under the name of cd writer or rewriter. try that.

back to the hot guy question...Who's the most beautiful man in the world? (I'd say Johny Depp or Benicio Del Toro)

iheartBrad said:
alright ladies i will tell you the most beautiful guy in the world are you ready for this...???

David Beckham....

and he's closely followed by Colin Farrell...i do find it interesting that i view the two most gorgeous guys in the world to be two non Americans...who would have thunk it

David Beckham is the dictionary definition of a metro sexual...and i frickin love it...to some people he comes across as too girly...but to me...Becks could be wearing his hair in a ponytail, a dress, some red pumps and lipstick...and he'd still be Mr. Hottie McHott Hott...WOOHOO!!
Whats the capitol of Connecticut...hmm anybody anybody??

i wear glasses...when i need to...i don't think there is anything wrong with glasses....i like glasses...they really can make an outfit an outfit sometimes....they need to be looked as as more of an accessory than "ugh my glasses"

so to answer the question i say glasses

whats currently in your cd player?

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
iheartBrad said:
i wear glasses...when i need to...i don't think there is anything wrong with glasses....i like glasses...they really can make an outfit an outfit sometimes....they need to be looked as as more of an accessory than "ugh my glasses"

so to answer the question i say glasses

whats currently in your cd player?
Unforgettable...With Love............by Natalie Cole

Do you care in what playoff spot the Kings finish?

umm not really...i mean i guess id care if they'd finish like 8th but just cuz i would feel like we are a better team then just the 8th seed...but in general im not one of those people that are gonna sit down and hash out whether or not the kings should finish 4,5,6,7...i don't care...ultimately as long as they make the POs

Same as iheartbrad..i feel they are better than the 8th spot, but I really don't care which spot they are in as long as they make the playoffs

If you could switch lives with anybody for a day, who would it be and why?

brown-pride said:
CHOCOLATE

who do u dislike more- Kobe or Shaq
Kobe

Shaqs an *** for having called us Queens, but becuz hes with my home town boy Wade, i cant hate him more then Kobe. Plus Shaq actually passes the ball, where as Kobe never passes the ball. So definetly KOBE!

Status
Not open for further replies.