Ask The Person Below

Status
Not open for further replies.
M & M peanuts. OMG! I love those things. I'm addicted. If I go into a store and see them, 9 times out of 10 I walk out with some. It's bad. (see I get all excited just thinking about them)

next person, same question

oh i see

umm not really...i mean i know most of the lines from Billy Madison (which IMO is a classic for people of my generation)...but thats the only movie that jumps out at me as to me knowing most of the words

next person, same question

id prolly say steaks and hamburgers...and then add all the junk food that has been made in America and id call all of that "american food"

Is the TV on? if so whatcha watchin?

Favorite veg = cauliflower prepared properly (little American cheese/salt/pepp). Sliced avacado with a shot of Tabasco is good. Creamed corn. Green beans. Red onion. Asparagus (again, properly prepared). I guess veggies usually come down to preparation.

What's your favorite kind of fish to eat?

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Gargamel said:
Favorite veg = cauliflower prepared properly (little American cheese/salt/pepp). Sliced avacado with a shot of Tabasco is good. Creamed corn. Green beans. Red onion. Asparagus (again, properly prepared). I guess veggies usually come down to preparation.

What's your favorite kind of fish to eat?
Blech!! I hate fish. I do like shellfish though...even though it is not fish. Shrimp is my favorite.

Same question to a fish eater. Favorite fish?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Catfish, fresh caught and grilled to perfection OR Rainbow Trout, fresh caught and pan-fried for breakfast with eggs and fried potatoes.

same question

yes i would still be a basketball fan...cuz i actually was a fan of it before i was a fan of the kings...prior to the kings i was a knicks fan (i know i know) but the kings ended up wooing me away...so id either still be a knicks fan...or prolly a Pistons fan...cuz the Pistons are currently my second favorite team if i had to pick ofcourse

what snacks to you buy when you go to the movies?

Status
Not open for further replies.