Ask The Person Below

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Serbprincess* said:
umm...i havent seen either play so much this season, so I'm just gonna go for ::Flips coin;) :: Miami.

What is your favorite type of soap?
Oil of Olay... Yes guys use it too.lol

Whats your Friday going to be like?

hopefully let out of work early like my boss promised. then just home to be a couch potato and watch, 'Taking Lives' that I rented.

Next person, same question.

addition... i'm better at adding one at a time. too much at once is never a good thing...

Woohoo!
are you going to watch the Kings on TV? (BECAUSE NOW WE CAN! :D) Or are you a lucky duck who is going to a live game?

Lightforms said:
addition... i'm better at adding one at a time. too much at once is never a good thing...

Woohoo!
are you going to watch the Kings on TV? (BECAUSE NOW WE CAN! :D) Or are you a lucky duck who is going to a live game?
Im so broke that.... (Ok i'll save the lame joke:p) I cant affor to go to a game. I do have extended Comcast So I get to watch all 82 games!:D

What are your plans today besides watching the Kings tonight?

kingskings! said:
Sorry, GGG!
I would definitely rather bitchslap NKOB....yow!!!!

Or should I have said Milli Vanilli? :D
The correct answer is that it would be much more enjoyable to see NKOTB and Milli Vanilli bitchslap each other (and charge admission). However, either Rob or Fab (who knows?) is dead, so that can't be done.

Anywho, why on earth am I awake so late??

If I was completely 100% sure it would wash out after the game, then yeah. I mean...from blonde to purple would be a pretty radical transition, and I don't think I'm quite ready for it yet. ;)

Is your hair dyed right now?

slugking50 said:
Neither.. I prefer to ROTFLMAOWTIME

Do you know what that even means?:p
I didn't this A.M. but figured it out pretty quickly...I thought by the time I got home from work somebody would have responded!

The "With Tears In My Eyes" part was new to me....

Am I right? :D

kingskings! said:
I didn't this A.M. but figured it out pretty quickly...I thought by the time I got home from work somebody would have responded!

The "With Tears In My Eyes" part was new to me....

Am I right? :D
As always.

I went into the kitch for a soda and a black widow was booking across the floor. I had to execute it with my houseshoe, sadly. Ever encounter a black widow in your house?

Status
Not open for further replies.