Ask The Person Below

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. wake up and get ready for school(this includes shower, brushing teeth...)
2. go to school
3. sleep
4. marching band practice
5. eat
6. watch sportscenter
7. go on kingsfans.com
what are some things you normally do on the weekend?

sleep, play with kids, run a girl scout meeting, take kids to their dads, sleep, clean, work.

why did they tell people that players are going to be there until 4 and then leave at 3:30?

Best thing: A friend of mine have a newborn. :)

worst: (A lot.) Kings going 0-3, my friend being very sick, and my dad's truck got robbed this morning. :(

Ever went camping?

English, some french (but very poorly), some spanish(see previous disclaimer)

I can say "I don't speak _____ do you speak English" in French, Spanish and German. Does that count?

Sure it does, because technically, you are speaking the language!

A question for the ladies on here who were also pre-teens or teens in the 1980's: did you religiously read the 'Sweet Valley High' teen novel series like I did? (someone just put a copy of an old one in our employee library, heh).

Last edited:
Kind of answered already, but I was such an avid reader I read all types of books really.

What Christmas carol are you dreading hearing this upcoming season?

can't think of any right now, it seems to far away!

I like the question from a few posts back...
(its nice to see all the different languages people speak)
How many languages can you speak?

Well, depending on your acutal definition of "met," I have "met" Vlade, Peja, Brad, and Wallace (when he was still here). And Mike Bibby literally ran into me once.

Same question.

bleedpurple said:
Well, depending on your acutal definition of "met," I have "met" Vlade, Peja, Brad, and Wallace (when he was still here). And Mike Bibby literally ran into me once.

Same question.
I havent met any curent Kings player. I havent met a former Kings player either.

Dont you love the sound of rain coming off the roof?

Status
Not open for further replies.