Are you on the Kevin Martin bandwagon yet?

Are you on the Kevin Martin bandwagon yet?

• Total voters

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
Where's the "I've been on the Kevin Martin bandwagon for so long now, I have hay in my underwear" poll option?
[From inside the haycart]
Inga: Hallo. Vould you like a roll in ze hay?
[Dr. Frankenstein stutters]
Inga: It's fun.
[She begins to roll in the hay]
Inga: Roll, roll, roll in ze hay.

:D :D :D

<---- (check Avatar)

Long time fan!

Honestly tho I didn't think he will be a "superstar" before, maybe a sharpshooter.

But I changed my mind now. :)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Okay, news flash for the 5 people who voted for "The only person ahead of me on the bandwagon is Kingsgurl"...

WRONG!

I was on the bandwagon the day Kingsgurl told me about him and I did a little research. That was about a week before he was drafted by Petrie. You guys get away from the front row. It's taken.

:p

i have not had the chance to watch him play this year. i will be on his bandwagon if/when the opposing teams consider him as the biggest offensive threat and try not to let him have an efficient and good production because it would mean that they would definitely lose the game. a good indication for that is the piling up of the number of w's along with an approximately 20ppg kevin.

he's earned my respect. didnt know he would be this good. im happy to say i was wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been on the bandwagon since he was in high school. Between the 10th and 11th grade there some question about him even making the team. He worked his butt off with 2 of his best friends who were older, biggger and stronger, playing b-ball all day all summer and all his hard work has paid off. He is a real example for others. I'm sure there are many similar stories in the NBA.

He's certainly performing well enough to have a full bandwagon. Each day when I check the box scores I'm still a bit surprised at how well he's doing. He's certainly proving with each performance that all of his prior performances were not flukes or flashes in the pan. It will be fun to watch his game continue to expand this year.

Not yet. The bandwagon is still in the shop for service - this is only 5 games. I'll jump on somewhere around game 20 if/when I see consistent performances game in and game out. I'm optimistic, but need to give it time.

Okay, news flash for the 5 people who voted for "The only person ahead of me on the bandwagon is Kingsgurl"...

WRONG!

I was on the bandwagon the day Kingsgurl told me about him and I did a little research. That was about a week before he was drafted by Petrie. You guys get away from the front row. It's taken.

Okay, but I get to sit near the front....I am no "Johnny come lately." I have been singing his praises since early in his rookie year. I did not bother me too much when Bonzi left because I felt it would open the door for a younger and better option in Kmart.

Also, I am calling shotgun when the Ronnie Price bandwagon starts to fill-up. I have been there since day one. I know it will not start filling-up today......but soon - very soon ;) .

WRONG!

it's up to 9 now...and since there was no, but i'm in the next row right behind Kingsgurl, OH, Nana, VF option..:p

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
On Realgm it says we have martin for one more year, so after next year does his contract expire or don't we get a team option on him?
Kevin was under the old CBA, so we have him next year with his option (Yr4).

Then Yr 5 looks liek this:

1) he will be a restricted FA, so we will be able to match any offers
2) if he refuses our offer, and does not attempt to sign with anybody else, we will have the right to bring him back with a 1 yr tender offer
3) but if we do that, then he gets to become an unrestricted FA after Yr 5 + leave.

Of course that's a way off. Yr 4 (next year) he's back at an affordable number.

Kevin was under the old CBA, so we have him next year with his option (Yr4).

Then Yr 5 looks liek this:

1) he will be a restricted FA, so we will be able to match any offers
2) if he refuses our offer, and does not attempt to sign with anybody else, we will have the right to bring him back with a 1 yr tender offer
3) but if we do that, then he gets to become an unrestricted FA after Yr 5 + leave.

Of course that's a way off. Yr 4 (next year) he's back at an affordable number.
Reading this explanation, it's kinda chilling... Reminds me of slave trades in old pirates novel... Selling, buying.... :eek: