Are we actually the worst team heading into next season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
That pace stat is totally what I thought was needed for this team, so I'm lovin' it. Joerger did what he said he'd do - turn the thoroughbreds loose. The Kings now have an identity, something they haven't had for over a decade. This is a great foundation to build on going forward and their future personnel decisions should be made in accordance with their new fast paced identity.
I think folks are gonna see a lot more to Joerger this year than they've seen in the past. He's finally getting a chance to put his stamp on things.

Last edited:

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
I remembered a lot of fans being envious of the Suns over the summer. On paper, they look great with Dayton and booker but they’ve been terrible despite how good those two are
Out of all the other crap teams from last season I think only Dallas has a stable coach and FO situation. Our coach and GM aren't on the week 2 national media deathwatch so as long as our owner doesn't get a twitchy trigger finger like he did with Malone we're actually going to get to see this version of the team grow.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
I think folks are gonna see a lot more to Joerger this year than they've seen in the past. He's finally getting a chance to put his stamp on things.
I'm totally on board with what I've seen. We can all nitpick on rotations, but it's the theme of this team that I'm very happy about. I'm hearing him yell from the sidelines to pick up the pace when the players have a lull, which is exactly what I want. And just like the fans, Joerger sounds like he's having some fun doing it. Joerger can finally see there's a future for this team and he's really got some talent to coach.

I remembered a lot of fans being envious of the Suns over the summer. On paper, they look great with Dayton and booker but they’ve been terrible despite how good those two are
That's because Booker is a stats driven player. Remember the manufactured 70 point game? Obviously the organization would rather "look good and lose than look bad and win" -- Sincerely, Billy Hoyle
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.