76ers @ Kings Game Thread, 12/30, 7 p.m. PST

WTF Moment of the game? (FT Edition)

• Brockman channels Rick Barry (4/4 FT's, 1.000%)

Votes: 26 40.6%
  • Nuggets channel Shaq (20/35 FT's, 57.1%)

Votes: 26 40.6%
  • Coach all of a sudden starts to believes Sergio can shoot FT's like Martin during crunch time

Votes: 12 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
PW admitted they don't run plays for Omri " some times the ball comes his way sometimes it don't...21 points in 36 minutes..it's not like he was iced in the lineup" I actually don't think it is good enough considering he was shooting well tonite. Beno had only 2 assissts.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
PW admitted they don't run plays for Omri " some times the ball comes his way sometimes it don't...21 points in 36 minutes..it's not like he was iced in the lineup" I actually don't think it is good enough considering he was shooting well tonite. Beno had only 2 assissts.
To be fair Beno had two assists for the Kings. He spent the entire time from the end of the 1st quarter on setting up the 76ers for freebie highlights. So really he had around seven.

I'd like to nominate Speights' over enthusiasm when Donte traveled in front of him for WTF moment of the game.

Just got back from the game and man, what an uninspired game. I looked over at the Kings bench in the 4th quarter and the body language just told me all I needed to know.

bajaden

Hall of Famer
I rewatched the first quarter just to refresh my memory. We had a 14 to 4 lead, and we got it very easily. Philly was playing terrible and throwing the ball all over the place. Then Greene missed a point blank shot, Philly came down and finally scored. Greene got the ball under the basket, was triple teamed and turned the ball over. Philly scored. Greene drove into traffic and turned the ball over. Philly scored. The score is now 14 to 10. Hawes can't find anyone under the basket so he drives to the basket and make a little floater. 16 to 10. Philly misses big scramble for the rebound, and Casspi comes up with it. Beno pulls up and misses, Philly turns the ball over after the rebound and Beno pulls up with the same shot and misses again. Philly misses and Beno comes down and makes a bad pass and turns the ball over. Philly scores. Beno comes down and tries a no look alleyoop and turns the ball over.

I'll stop there. We had a chance to put Philly away and we shot ourselves in the foot. Casspi was the best player on the floor tonight. Greene comes in a close second. Thompson played well and didn't contribute to throwing the ball away. After that, I'm hard pressed to find anyone else that really had a good game. Tonight is a night where Tyreke would have made a difference. Especially on the defensive end.

Plus Tyreke is good at breaking down the defense. The only person that drove and passed the ball was Donte. Sergio drove, but didn't dish the ball. All of a sudden he fancies himself a scorer. He needs to be reigned in a bit.

Just a bad night…We came off strong and then just sunk. Our intensity and energy wasn’t there tonight. We made some bad plays – especially being less team-like and more focused on individual play. Didn’t play together and no spark…But the 76ers just shot the ball absolutely great tonight. They couldn’t miss.

Why was Sergio taking so many bad shots? I’ve noticed he sometimes does this but tonight was more evident. He really shouldn’t focus on the points as much since he’s a better passer and his shot needs improvement….Btw, to those who say that Sergio doesn’t play defense, that was a big reason why Nate McMillan would bench him in Portland.

Elton Brand – dude he got scary big.

We should've won this game. Seriously, losing to the 6ers at home? Really? I mean yeah we suck without Tyreke, but if we had slowed the game down and kept moving the ball we would've won. Instead our retarded guards sergio and beno were happy running with the 6ers(more ahletic team) and giving them the ball. They lost us the game tonight. I knew after the first quarter if the Kings let the 6ers run on them we'll lose, if we slow the game down we'll win. Instead we pretty much ignored the guys who were playing the best, Casspi, Green, JT, and let the guys who played the worst(beno and sergio) run the show. This game made me want to vomit. It makes you miss tyreke in the worst way.

Status
Not open for further replies.