35 assists tonight!! + how 'bout that Otag pt. 2

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
The Kings had 35 tonight. That is impressive. Otag 7 rebounds in 11 min. That is great. He was a main factor in the turn around tonight.

KP

Starter
Ostertag

Ostertag really gave us a lift as did the whole bench. If they can keep it up we'll be in good shape!

his last few games have made me feel so much better about his signing/vlade not-signing. i hope he can play this way in the playoffs.

keep it up big fella!

i'm still not convince.........he's so not the Kings style.......to hope his defense comes to play in playoffs is my only wish........

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
Double-K said:
i'm still not convince.........he's so not the Kings style
I think that was the idea. They needed someone different. Vlade is too much like Webb and Miller, great passing good scorer, no defense. Greg changes the game with his defense and rebounding.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Double-K said:
i'm still not convince.........he's so not the Kings style.......to hope his defense comes to play in playoffs is my only wish........
He is DEFINITELY Kings style. Look at the number of other players people weren't sure would work out here - among them Chris Webber and Bobby Jackson.

Tag has a great sense of humor, he's perfectly content to be a role player, he likes what he's doing, his presence addresses a need the Kings have had, AND he is adapting very well to the Kings style of play.

Tag is a keeper!

G-Tag is a streaky player ... (this guy has more nicknames, than the Ray-duhz and 9er's have wins - combined)

patrick204 - Pollard wasn't clumsy with the ball and much better on his feet.

I didn't like G-Tag with the Jazz ... he gave us fits underneath and had his nights of fair to decent offense.

I welcomed the trade and felt he would do to others exactly what he did to us ... and that's be a pain in the keester. As he's shown, he's not gonna have high #'s .... and that's cool .... give Brad a breather, but while in there ... be a presence, make the other team work and plug the middle.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Folsom Al said:
My mistake ... I meant acquisition
Uh oh. You admitted making a mistake?

Whoa! We don't do that around here. We blame cyber-phantoms who change our posts; we blame the moderators for making it appear as though we made a ...

What? I'm a what? ... Me? Ohhhhhhhhh...

Wait.

Never mind.

;)

How's This ???

VF21 said:
Uh oh. You admitted making a mistake?

Whoa! We don't do that around here. We blame cyber-phantoms who change our posts; we blame the moderators for making it appear as though we made a ...

What? I'm a what? ... Me? Ohhhhhhhhh...

Wait.

Never mind.

;)
Where's my steak .... I need nutrition !!!!

SacTownKid said:
The Kings had 35 tonight. That is impressive. Otag 7 rebounds in 11 min. That is great. He was a main factor in the turn around tonight.
Almost kings teammates passed the ball and earned assists.Start rosters got less 4 assists.This is kings style